Pish Adverts

On 21/08/2017 at 23:59, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I've no idea who Karlie Kloss is, but she can take her website, along with her stupid fucking name, and shove them both up her arse.

Or stop plaguing me with YouTube ads. Either's fine.

I am aware that this is from ages ago but Karlie Kloss is a model most well known for her work with Victoria's Secret, on the side she teaches girls how to code so I presume that's why she was hired fir the advert, aside from her good looks

9 hours ago, planbiffy said:

I am aware that this is from ages ago but Karlie Kloss is a model most well known for her work with Victoria's Secret, on the side she teaches girls how to code so I presume that's why she was hired fir the advert, aside from her good looks

She appears to have since shoved her annoying YouTube ads up her arse, thankfully.

YouTube's ad servers must be terrible, as I'm clearly not a girl interested in coding, and it's been ages since I modelled underwear.

Guest Moomintroll
Been doing my head in for a while.
"We're in yoo-gaun-dah. No idea where though"
Is this an edit of a longer ad? Makes no sense if it isn't.

Given the fact that he is supposed to be working for a travel firm, the fact he has no idea where he is does not fill me with confidence.

3.5 billion women on the planet.

No two are the same.

So how many pads have we made?

100, 1000, 10,000???? 

No, we've made four. Yes, just four.

Aren't we great? Woooooaaaaaahhhhh bodyform, etc, etc, etc. 

Twunts :lol: 

There's a new Muller advert out, and it's hilarious! 

Nicole Sherzinger has a tub of the stuff, and lol, she trips over, and hahahahaha, wait for it (sorry, I'm still laughing), she ends up hahahahahaha WITH IT ON HER NOSE!!!!

Someone please either assassinate her, or the advertising company that keep regurgitating this shite.

Any advert that describes the product it's pushing as "The perfect gift for Christmas/Mother's Day/Father's Day/whatever." 

Last year I was trying to think what I could get by 96-year-old grandmother for Christmas. Then I saw an advert for a CD called Forty Rap Classics which said it was "the perfect Christmas gift" so I bought it for her. Now I've been cut out of the will.*

*Not really, but you get the point.

22 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

That Vodafone advert with Martin Freeman at the train station.

If he's so concerned about her "eating through her data" by watching a film, why is he interrupting her so she'll have to rewind to watch the bit he talked over?

On 14/11/2017 at 20:38, Arch Stanton said:

The current Currys PC World advert with the old Indian guy doing the voice over.

"Haitch D TV", "Haitch P printer", "Haitch this, Haitch that"... just f**k off.

The eighth letter of the alphabet is AITCH, there's no fucking "h" at the beginning.

That should also be in petty things that annoy.  Folk that say "haitch" rip ma fkn knitting.....

On 09/10/2017 at 20:13, Cerberus said:

Peter Kay is still floating about?

Being reminding of things from the 90s by an obese Yorkshireman must have more longevity than I thought.

I think he'd sink - you seen the size of him.

Does anyone know the name of the girl in the TUI ad?