Pish Adverts

With the number of crap songs and awful adverts those two annoying smug cows in the Nationwide adverts have inflicted on humanity you would think they would have earned enough for keyboard lessons and some singing lessons too

34 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

With the number of crap songs and awful adverts those two annoying smug cows in the Nationwide adverts have inflicted on humanity you would think they would have earned enough for keyboard lessons and some singing lessons too

Id happily pump them until they shut up if that helps.

I've heard one of those songs. The first one, when they appeared just before Christmas. Every time I've seen them since I've managed to hit mute before hearing anything past "A song by Flo and Jane," which is fine. I've just actually watched one of the latest ones there (sound off, natch) and the amount of stupid cuts and effects just makes me think of this:

The latest one for football on sky sports which features the usual clips of goals, hard tackles and celebrating in dug-outs and stands. It's a fair standard Sky Sports advert until a clip of a guy in the crowd doing the shhh celebration and indicating the length of the opposite stand. This was always a shit celebration, possibly on a par with the thumb in the mouth, I've had a baby one. I didn't realise fans were more doing it as well and looking an utter worstcunt in the process.
Not sure why, but it just angers me.

• 2 weeks later...