Pish Adverts

6 hours ago, GordonD said:

No idea what they're advertising as I've never seen it to the end, but the one with all those cheapskate c***s begging for an upgrade. Presumably it's an airline. Hopefully they're either told to GTF or else the upgrade is given and they're then presented with the additional fare.

What would the barman say if I ordered a half pint then asked if there was any chance of an upgrade to a pint?

He'd blow in it?

Guest Moomintroll
First choice all inclusive.
But but but these hols are hella good. Pretty sure TUI are trolling us with all their ads tbh.

On 08/03/2018 at 18:59, meanmistermustard said:

That annoying as f**k light beer ad with the dilly dilly nonsense. A very good reason for not drinking light.

There were a series of these ads that played on NFL Network throughout the season, which told a sort of story as the weeks went. We won't, i'd imagine, see (m)any of the others on our screens, as the purpose of recycling this one seems to be to promote Bud Light now being available in bottles in the UK (not the original purpose of the ad in the US - bottles of Bud Light are not new), and certainly wont see the utterly ridiculous finalé of the story that aired during the Super Bowl.

I'm not particularly bothered by the ad, but at least in it's original context it makes more sense than this single 'episode' which looks completely random and daft.

7 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

There were a series of these ads that played on NFL Network throughout the season, which told a sort of story as the weeks went. We won't, i'd imagine, see (m)any of the others on our screens, as the purpose of recycling this one seems to be to promote Bud Light now being available in bottles in the UK (not the original purpose of the ad in the US - bottles of Bud Light are not new), and certainly wont see the utterly ridiculous finalé of the story that aired during the Super Bowl.

I'm not particularly bothered by the ad, but at least in it's original context it makes more sense than this single 'episode' which looks completely random and daft.

Here's another reason for not drinking light beer:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-43542465

Purple Bricks - I'm assuming they aren't a charity and are getting money from you in a fee.

Their stupid angry adverts make me want smash faces in with bricks, purple or otherwise - especially the angry FiL that shouts 'Gareth'

These Diet Coke adverts are appalling, not just because the stars are astonishingly annoying, but also because they seem to be advertising a different product. Life is short, do what you want to do, because you can...given the whole sugar tax and bad publicity for fizzy drinks, surely this is an advert for regular sugary Coke? When has anyone ever thought, "ooh, I could go for a Diet Coke, but I really shouldn't"?  :blink:

3 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

These Diet Coke adverts are appalling, not just because the stars are astonishingly annoying, but also because they seem to be advertising a different product. Life is short, do what you want to do, because you can...given the whole sugar tax and bad publicity for fizzy drinks, surely this is an advert for regular sugary Coke? When has anyone ever thought, "ooh, I could go for a Diet Coke, but I really shouldn't"?  :blink:

The biggest problem with Diet Coke is that it is revolting to drink, far better to have a normal coke than drink watered down pish. The flavoured ones are even more vomit inducing. and that's before they started calling them shit like Fiesty Cherry. Who the f**k wants to drink aTwisted Mango Diet Coke?

There's a stinker stop smoking one on the now, featuring a woman with an exaggerated Scottish accent, a bit like Groundskeeper Willie.

Worse than the advert where that guy who sounded like Yogi Hughes was talking about being proud of stopping smoking? Like it was the pinnacle of his futile life.