St. Mirren vs Dumbarton

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erm, I have a friend, who lives in London. Would st mirren TV be accessible in anyway if you could skew the IP address similar to the way you can watch American Netflix, so that it looks like I'm out of the UK.

My friend would be over the moon if he could watch saints home games live!

I would imagine blocking your ip should do it - I plan to try it next weekend I'm working!

I think no reaction would be the best. We are grateful for what he done here, but he's chose to move on. Also with the rumours flying about him not being open with the board or whatever, it suggests he didn't really care about us in my opinion.

All for a chant of "one ian Murray" as gibson smashes home the winner in injury time....

There is no way we should be booing murray. He done a great job for us and it was time for him to move on.

Lets get something straight about Murray not being up front with the board rumours. All that happened was that when murray got the job at st mirren his agent phoned the club to tell them the news. Murray being interviewed whilst under contract with us, was with the boards agreement.

I believe Ian Murray was the type of guy who didn't like confrontation and would have found it awkward telling the board he was leaving even though they knew he was being interviewed.

So there you have it folks no big deal. Yes he did try to sign a couple of our players. But what manager goes to a new club and doesn't.

We owe Ian Murray a lot of gratitude for what he done and if it weren't for him we would have spent the last 3 seasons in league 1.

That said i'm completely with the Steven Aitken cause now and Murray is history.

There is no way we should be booing murray. He done a great job for us and it was time for him to move on.

Lets get something straight about Murray not being up front with the board rumours. All that happened was that when murray got the job at st mirren his agent phoned the club to tell them the news. Murray being interviewed whilst under contract with us, was with the boards agreement.

I believe Ian Murray was the type of guy who didn't like confrontation and would have found it awkward telling the board he was leaving even though they knew he was being interviewed.

So there you have it folks no big deal. Yes he did try to sign a couple of our players. But what manager goes to a new club and doesn't.

We owe Ian Murray a lot of gratitude for what he done and if it weren't for him we would have spent the last 3 seasons in league 1.

That said i'm completely with the Steven Aitken cause now and Murray is history.

Stop thinking you're Gilbert :lol:

I never said anything about booing him. Aitkens the gaffer now, he gets my support.

The way I took it when he left was that he applied, had an interview, and possibly been told he was being appointed there before saying to us he was going. That could be a lot of shite. We all knew if someone came calling we wouldn't stop him, but was Murray upfront with us when he was going through these stages? Not convinced, but we will never know.

Nice try my friend, but the truth is somewhat different - however you stick to your version if you're comfortable with it.

Anyway, we are all now where we are, and it's probably best for all concerned. Tomorrow Ian Murray and Scott Agnew will get the respectful reception they both deserve, but from 3pm the world will have moved on, and big time.

Tomorrow is the clash of the dead ball experts . Gibson v Agnew. Who is the better? As for Ian Murray. I wish him all the best. No one should be criticised for aiming higher. That is of course that St Mirren can finish higher than the sons. Looking forward to a cracking game at a venue where Dumbarton have never lost in a league game. Hat trick for our wullie hopefully.

Nice try my friend, but the truth is somewhat different - however you stick to your version if you're comfortable with it.

Anyway, we are all now where we are, and it's probably best for all concerned. Tomorrow Ian Murray and Scott Agnew will get the respectful reception they both deserve, but from 3pm the world will have moved on, and big time.

I am quite comfortable with my version of events. If there's more then fair enough. However my point was that regardless murray shouldn't really get stick.

Also 'thommo 90' i wasn't saying that you said you'd boo him although i can see how my post looked that way. I just canny multiquote on my mobile. I'm sure it's easy but haven't spent the time figuring it out.

Really looking forward to tomorrow. I think we have a wee chance of causing another upset but could also be on the end of a 2 or 3 goal defeat. Need to start well as we did last week.

Tomorrow is the clash of the dead ball experts . Gibson v Agnew. Who is the better? As for Ian Murray. I wish him all the best. No one should be criticised for aiming higher. That is of course that St Mirren can finish higher than the sons. Looking forward to a cracking game at a venue where Dumbarton have never lost in a league game. Hat trick for our wullie hopefully.

Not really much of a contest free kick wise.

Oor Wullie.

All this talk of booing the former manager is just shite.

Did anyone boo Murdo when he moved on?

Nah, didn't think so.

Murray was great for us. He got us out of bottom spot and kept us well clear of it for three years running.

Now it's Stee's turn.

Come on guys, live and let live!

Archived