St. Mirren vs Dumbarton

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. He didn't.

He began writing more notes, frantically.

I did however notice a Cat.1 referee in the home end who clapped when we scored and stayed behind to applaud the team off at the end. A man who once described me as "a role model".

I'm no' naming names though. Very hopeful we'll get him in charge of one of our games this season.

But if you know me, then you know who it is.

I did however notice a Cat.1 referee in the home end who clapped when we scored and stayed behind to applaud the team off at the end. A man who once described me as "a role model".

I'm no' naming names though. Very hopeful we'll get him in charge of one of our games this season.

But if you know me, then you know who it is.

I think I know who it is, is he not an East Fife fan?

Can't wait for this.

We were excellent yesterday and well worth the win, there's no reason why we can't take something from this. Murray was at our game yesterday so he'll know what to expect.

From what I've heard Murray wasn't hugely respectful to our board when he departed so I'd love to win this as a 'get it right up ye!'. I'll be getting the train through, any recommendations on where's best for a pint pre-match?

Caledonia bowling club is about 10mins walk from the ground and always welcomes away fans.

Any time restrictions on buying tickets? I know that we stop selling tickets at noon for our Cat A games - to St Mirren sell tickets right up to kick off?

Fancy going to this one. I'm going to try to get to more away games this season with my other team playing half our games on Thursday, Friday and Sunday nights.

Any time restrictions on buying tickets? I know that we stop selling tickets at noon for our Cat A games - to St Mirren sell tickets right up to kick off?

Fancy going to this one. I'm going to try to get to more away games this season with my other team playing half our games on Thursday, Friday and Sunday nights.

Yes tickets available up to kick off.

Aye, Dumbarton to Glasgow then Glasgow to Paisley.

How has Murray's team selections been? Has he been sticking with the same players or still trying guys out in different positions?

If only trains could go through water!

Sounds like a good idea for the game at the Rock, would be a decent pub crawl that!

He has stuck with the same centre back pairing we finished the season with, one of the boys only played a handful of games but looks a prospect. Nothing too outrageous with what I have seen, played things quite cautious not rocked the boat too much.

Will be interesting to see what he does in charge of a team that is expected to take the game to teams. Supplying Thommo is vital, get the ball in the mixer and he'll cause problems.

Gibson is the sort of player that has hurt us over the years I have watched St Mirren. I think their will be goals for the 2 teams. Early prediction 3-2 to us.

Guest TOPFITTER

Surely Stephen Aitken can't get another club to "Punch Above It's Weight" especially against the likes of ex-SPL

St Mirren,,,,,,or can he ????

Surely Stephen Aitken can't get another club to "Punch Above It's Weight" especially against the likes of ex-SPL

St Mirren,,,,,,or can he ????

i gues,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,only tiem will tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

As a neutral, I'd like to see the minnows win this one, but would put good money on a St. Mirren victory. They might've lost the opening game, but should still comfortably finish in the top 3.

No minnows here, mate. Just two power houses of Scottish football.

Archived