Michelle Mone (again)

~~~

3 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

That is a really interesting piece on Mr. Barrowboy. I'd never heard of the guy until the PPE scam and he appears to have a lengthy rap sheet of dodgy activity.

Some of the dodgy tax stuff this guy has done in the past should have ruled him out of any further deals. Fcuking scumbag. 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/dec/19/lawyer-apologises-for-saying-michelle-mone-was-not-linked-to-ppe-firm

Mone and Barrowman's lawyers now distancing themselves from the toxic couple.

"In late 2020, when the Guardian began making inquiries about Mone’s links to PPE Medpro, Jonathan Coad, a well-known media lawyer, said his client “never had any role or function” in the company. He also said “any suggestion of an association” between Mone and the company would be “inaccurate”, “misleading” and “defamatory”.

Contacted for comment by the Guardian this week, Coad said he was not aware until recently that he had been misled, and apologised for unwittingly misleading the media.

He said: “I neither knew nor had any reason to believe that my client was not telling me the truth and wrote to your title in good faith … My client was also a member of the House of Lords and had therefore been deemed trustworthy by the state. I was therefore entitled to start with the assumption that she would not mislead me.

“To the extent that I unintentionally misled your colleagues and title, I offer my unqualified apology. I am a devout Christian, and hold to the values of truth and integrity as faithfully as I can.”

1 minute ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/dec/19/lawyer-apologises-for-saying-michelle-mone-was-not-linked-to-ppe-firm

Mone and Barrowman's lawyers now distancing themselves from the toxic couple.

"In late 2020, when the Guardian began making inquiries about Mone’s links to PPE Medpro, Jonathan Coad, a well-known media lawyer, said his client “never had any role or function” in the company. He also said “any suggestion of an association” between Mone and the company would be “inaccurate”, “misleading” and “defamatory”.

Contacted for comment by the Guardian this week, Coad said he was not aware until recently that he had been misled, and apologised for unwittingly misleading the media.

He said: “I neither knew nor had any reason to believe that my client was not telling me the truth and wrote to your title in good faith … My client was also a member of the House of Lords and had therefore been deemed trustworthy by the state. I was therefore entitled to start with the assumption that she would not mislead me.

“To the extent that I unintentionally misled your colleagues and title, I offer my unqualified apology. I am a devout Christian, and hold to the values of truth and integrity as faithfully as I can.”

This guy is pulling out the “Christian” shite when in the past he was quite happy to take the cash. Another rat deserting the sinking ship (or yacht)!

IMG_5677.gif.7ec282c87748b76023f1c174499cbdb8.gif

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Lady Michelle Mone happens to be an anagram of Medical Money Hell.

mtucker.gif.9bf9ceeb19fb24f47b560b27d9afb8de.gif

Whereas Douglas Barrowman comes out to Ambur Lagos onward. I presume his yacht skipper's called Ambur and they'll be setting themselves up as royalty on an email near you soon. 

I see 'The New European' is suing Mone to recover the legal fees spent after her own threats to sue them. They reported that she bought her boat with profits from PPE Medpro, which she denied association with before later admitting it. 

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/why-were-suing-michelle-mone/

This has been some viewing the last few days, watching her (and her husband's) hubris crashing down. The sort of thing that deserves a sitcom. 

89zgei.jpg

All the men trying to avoid misogyny and focus on Moan's disgusting personality, only for @RH33 to wade in with, "aye, and she's a fat ugly plastic cow who can't even give her man a decent gobble!"  :lol:

(paraphrasing, obviously)

23 hours ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

Wid, though. 

There comes a point where someone can never be rated a wid.

Would be less plastic and a more honest loving reaction if you fucked a rubber doll, 

and she probably knows a bloke in China that can sell you one form his factory, with a significant mark up.

22 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

There comes a point where someone can never be rated a wid.

Would be less plastic and a more honest loving reaction if you fucked a rubber doll, 

and she probably knows a bloke in China that can sell you one form his factory, with a significant mark up.

You do get a free gown and 2 FFP2.67 Masks with any Moaning Doll

On 19/12/2023 at 18:35, Florentine_Pogen said:

That is a really interesting piece on Mr. Barrowboy. I'd never heard of the guy until the PPE scam and he appears to have a lengthy rap sheet of dodgy activity.

But like a good crim he kept it under the radar, until big Michele joined the firm and decided money wasn't enough.

?

From The Independent... https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/michelle-mone-covid-contracts-ppe-b2469009.html

"Michelle Mone has complained she is being treated like notorious Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar after her bank accounts were reportedly frozen by the National Crime Agency.

The peer, who won government PPE contracts worth more than £200m during the pandemic, said it has been “an extremely tough year of pain with frozen accounts”.

“What happened to innocent until proven guilty?” Baroness Mone said on Sunday."

Poor wee soul. She'll be setting up a crowdfunder any time now.