St Mirren v Raith Rovers

Don't drop Agnew. He loves scoring against us. There was some daft stat from one of the last few seasons where he scored six goals all year, and four were against us, or something equally as daft.

Usually belters as well.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit of a strange one, Rangers aside Raith haven't leaked too many goals, which is worrying as I get the feeling we're going to have to rely on banging in quite a few to secure any results this season due to our tendency to shite it. On the other hand their away form is poor, as is our home form. Absolutely no idea what to expect, same as every game so far this season I guess.

Not wanting to read too much into our away form just yet. We have played arguably the best 3 sides in league so far (different side of coin to an extent regards our home form)

Not heading through don't think but i have ticked the ground off ages ago (no raith player in sight mind you during Sco v Hol U21 games!)

Hopeful more than confident that we can get 3pts

For anyone who can't make it through, the 200 Club will be open from 5pm on Friday to show the game against St Mirren.

We hope to see you there for cheap drinks and hopefully a Rovers win!

Non members allowed in Andy?

What's the parking like through there?

There's a car park at the ground but I think it costs £4 and takes ages to get out of. I usually park in McKenzie St but other streets where you can get parked are Murray St, Clark St, Craigielea Drive, Drums Crescent, Tannahill Road and Tannahill Terrace.

http://goo.gl/maps/nwupr

St. James is right next to the stadium. You're then a 5-10 minute walk to The Caledonia or The Alamo (and the same back of course).. If you get off at Gilmour St you have Last Post, Club Bar, Bankhouse and Brewers Tap (aka Langs) all within 30 seconds of the station but a 15 minute walk to the ground.

St. James is right next to the stadium. You're then a 5-10 minute walk to The Caledonia or The Alamo (and the same back of course).. If you get off at Gilmour St you have Last Post, Club Bar, Bankhouse and Brewers Tap (aka Langs) all within 30 seconds of the station but a 15 minute walk to the ground.

Been in the Alamo once. Does it still have westerns (the Alamo perhaps) playing on the Betamax behind the bar? Also I seem to remember the toilet being bigger than the bar itself? I may have been slightly consumed though...

Archived