St Mirren v Raith Rovers

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see Shankland and Gallagher start up front together and Howieson in for Agnew to see how he does in a more central position. I'm sure it will be some sort of clusterfuck though that won't be altered until the last 15 minutes.

Careful now. Suggesting not starting Thompson these days is a bit like hinting a few hundred years ago that the world may not be flat after all.

M9ght have to get back to you on that one!!

Give Ray McKinnon a bell round about half six, and see what he thinks ;)

I'll drive him to Kirkcaldy myself.

What's the deal with him anyway? Hasn't been on the bench for ages now, and there hasn't been any confirmation of an injury. Maybe Murray has finally noticed that he's a bit shit.

Ian Murray has realised he is just another manager in a long list of those that have been conned into believing that he is a footballer.

Careful now. Suggesting not starting Thompson these days is a bit like hinting a few hundred years ago that the world may not be flat after all.

A lot of folk seem a bit desperate to give him credit every time he does something marginally decent now. I actually gave him a bit of praise for his 'assist' for Mallan's goal on Saturday but the highlights showed that actually came from a Falkirk player tripping over the ball. :lol:

I don't think he brings anything to the team that Gallagher and Shankland wouldn't if both/either were given a good run up front.

A lot of folk seem a bit desperate to give him credit every time he does something marginally decent now. I actually gave him a bit of praise for his 'assist' for Mallan's goal on Saturday but the highlights showed that actually came from a Falkirk player tripping over the ball. :lol:

I don't think he brings anything to the team that Gallagher and Shankland wouldn't if both/either were given a good run up front.

We need to look at replacing him. Can still offer us something but he isn't going to be around forever.

Its a hard one for the fans to take because of who he is. Next season we will probably be without Thommo and Goodwin, it doesn't bear thinking about :( .

Sick of these Friday night games... Third one already season.

Who knows how it will go tonight. No idea how good Raith are, couldn't tell you one of their players to be honest.

Wouldn't surprise me if they beat us though. Livi and Dumbarton have already won in Paisley so I guess Raith could too.

Go for 1/1.

Sick of these Friday night games... Third one already season.

Who knows how it will go tonight. No idea how good Raith are, couldn't tell you one of their players to be honest.

Wouldn't surprise me if they beat us though. Livi and Dumbarton have already won in Paisley so I guess Raith could too.

Go for 1/1.

*cough* Jon Daly *cough*

That big w**k loves a goal against us

Strange indeed. Hopefully I'm full of shite then!

Turns out you're not full of shite!

Langfield, Watson, Baird, Webster, Kelly, Mallan, Goodwin, Carswell, Howieson, Gallagher, Shankland

Subs: Ridgers, Stewart, McGrath, Agnew, Conlan, Morgan, Cuddihy

Archived