St Mirren v Raith Rovers

You'd like to think the return game in January, which is a Saturday will see us in the designated away section. We don't have the best away support but it's never going to be less than 100.

Tomorrow night might be less than normal with it being a Friday night on TV but I still reckon we'll have between 250-300

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate this sort of chat from opposition fans before a game, can only mean one outcome :).

I think tonight is a must win. We are still struggling at home after how many years? I don't buy it's too nice for away teams to come here because it should be nicer for our players who get to use the training facilities on top of that.

We have scored early against Livi,QOTS and Falkirk recently. Could do with getting off to a flyer tonight .

Problem is who does Murray play. Does Shankland get the nod ahead of Thommo?

Thommo and McMullan both out tonight injured, both will be OK for Hibs.

Carswell back and starting along with Goodwin. Howieson in for Agnew.

I'm sure its already been mentioned in here...you'd be better playing Agnew, dropping him takes away your goal headstart. I'm sure it was last year, he scored 5 goals the whole season and 4 of them were against us.. He always bags at least one goal against us.

Carswell is in tonight allegedly. So it will be him.

Hmm, Gallagher on the right then possibly?

On the Evening Times site Murray states that everyone is fine in terms of injuries. Strange. Article here: http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/13768839.Ian_Murray_tells_St_Mirren_support__Now_is_not_the_time_to_panic/

Hmm, Gallagher on the right then possibly?

On the Evening Times site Murray states that everyone is fine in terms of injuries. Strange. Article here: http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/13768839.Ian_Murray_tells_St_Mirren_support__Now_is_not_the_time_to_panic/

Strange indeed. Hopefully I'm full of shite then!

Archived