Benefit sanctions

Fide

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunate user name given the subject but user nametaken from the name of a track recorded by a friend who was battling cancer and has since succommed to that terrible disease - but hey don't let that stop your mocking.

Wowsers.

Why would you assume that if someone joins the forum then they are automatically a banned troll poster, presumably this happened to you when you first joined did it?

Wibble you cockwomble and your utter fantasy stories

It's not Reynard.

He hasn't said "c**t", "scheme goblin" or used the following smiley:

<_<

He's been far too pleasant to be Reynard, you buckled leftie Islamist scheme goblin <_<

Edit: c**t.

Continued attack against the welfare state and those on benefits under the guise of "ensuring only those who need it, get it" only really stops those who desperately need it from getting it. I've said before but my girlfriend has fibromyalgia and knows people with arthritis and other pain conditions and literally none of them have been able to get ESA or disability benefit because the criteria to pass is so ludicrously high. This is partially because people are so obsessed with curbing a perceived drain on the system from undeserving claimants.

Fibromyalgia? Made-up condition, mate; tell her to take some paracetamol and get back to work.

My wife has it too - that was just my Oaksoft impression, who'll be popping a stauner that the cuts are taking effect :P

Fibromyalgia? Made-up condition, mate; tell her to take some paracetamol and get back to work.

My wife has it too - that was just my Oaksoft impression, who'll be popping a stauner that the cuts are taking effect :P

Aye you're bang on, mate. I can't see anything wrong with her, must just be lazy.

sorry to hear that. It's an absolute b*****d in the winter months.

Have been reading the posts for a long time on both football and other sub forums but this post intrigued me due to the amount of debate it causes and I was interested to see how it would be expanded and paid for. I was looking for a reasoned answer but it appears that some people have demonstrated that they are incapable of this.

Unfortunate user name given the subject but user nametaken from the name of a track recorded by a friend who was battling cancer and has since succommed to that terrible disease - but hey don't let that stop your mocking.

Why would you assume that if someone joins the forum then they are automatically a banned troll poster, presumably this happened to you when you first joined did it?

:lol:

This bilge is fooling absolutely no one.

Continued attack against the welfare state and those on benefits under the guise of "ensuring only those who need it, get it" only really stops those who desperately need it from getting it. I've said before but my girlfriend has fibromyalgia and knows people with arthritis and other pain conditions and literally none of them have been able to get ESA or disability benefit because the criteria to pass is so ludicrously high. This is partially because people are so obsessed with curbing a perceived drain on the system from undeserving claimants.

I believe a huge percentage of appeals are successful. They basically deny almost everyone and hope most will give up.

I am not sure which part of that is the most unbelievable.

I think I will go with the claim that you have ever had a friend.

I believe a huge percentage of appeals are successful. They basically deny almost everyone and hope most will give up.

I think our success rate of ESA appeals is easily over 50%. Same with PIP. Welfare Rights organisations across the country will be similar. The assessment process and many of the resulting decisions are ridiculously poor.

I love how a lengthy discussion about millions of pounds worth of bombs being sent to the middle east don't warrant a first post of 'but how will we pay for it??' but the mere mention of helping some unfortunate people who are unable to work gets the third degree about how we can possibly afford it

I love how a lengthy discussion about millions of pounds worth of bombs being sent to the middle east don't warrant a first post of 'but how will we pay for it??' but the mere mention of helping some unfortunate people who are unable to work gets the third degree about how we can possibly afford it

People who support the "campaign" in Syria and also moan about benefits people receive are the WORST kind of scum.

IMO.

Archived