The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

Nope, sticking to my guns this time. I could do with learning From the likes of yourself and ruggy, posters that have been around for years and can talk sense and not give others a bad impression of themselves. Maybe The damage has been done in regards to the bad impression bit, but I just need to take it on the chin and move on.

Philpy in no way taking the internet seriously.

Philpy in no way taking the internet seriously.

And what's even sadder than him making an arse of himself for the millionth time is wee cheerleaders like yourself following him around the forum.

If you're after a gammy, just ask, buddy, I'm sure Philpy will be very discreet.

This is what happens when the box office posters stop posting/get banned. All the dregs get more airtime and the entire qualities dragged downwards to their pathetic, attention seeking level.

And what's even sadder than him making an arse of himself for the millionth time is wee cheerleaders like yourself following him around the forum.

If you're after a gammy, just ask, buddy, I'm sure Philpy will be very discreet.

I've said it before, that guy has a creepy level of obsession with philpy.

This is what happens when the box office posters stop posting/get banned. All the dregs get more airtime and the entire qualities dragged downwards to their pathetic, attention seeking level.

Bring back Savo!!

Any chunt would be better than you.

Nah maybe not. Seriously though bring back Savo!

No 42

Thundercats

Score on the Cuntometer: Not nearly high enough.

Thundercats (previously known as God of War and various other diabolically poor aliases) came to the forum a couple of years ago as one of the invasion of GIF-wielding Jambo hordes from Kickback. Since then he has generally achieved very little other than troll innumerable threads with second-hand VikingTON patter and develop a worrying obsession with Fide.

“Well, this is awkward” God of War

“I’ll get back to you, there’s some c**t hanging around outside my bedroom window”Fide

“How many shite aliases can one man create?”Perthshirebell

“Lots mate” - Seamus

“f**k sake. Every vote is important. If I miss out on top spot by one vote I'll be seething”Thundercats

Unlucks M9.