I see the kids are arguing over doughnuts now, whatever next?

Bring back conscription or the birch.

Grimbo

For some of'em, the birch never went away. It's just that they have to pay a lady dressed in black leather a lot of money for it now.

And wear a gimp mask.

And conscription? Just imagine it - " I'll only agree to go if I can take my XBox with me. And my PS4. And my iPhone 6 and my hair gel and my lip salve. And if if I can't BookFace and twerp when I want to, well, there's gonna be scuffling. And I'm only going if they let me fly the drones - those are cool."

(Edited just because I still remember how to.)

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

For some of'em, the birch never went away. It's just that they have to pay a lady dressed in black leather a lot of money for it now.

And wear a gimp mask.

And conscription? Just imagine it - " I'll only agree to go if I can take my XBox with me. And my PS4. And my iPhone 6 and my hair gel and my lip salve. And if if I can't BookFace and twerp when I want to, well, there's gonna be scuffling. And I'm only going if they let me fly the drones - those are cool."

Let's hope a lot of them insist on that action.

The missus has a particular bee in her bonnet about Christmas jumpers. An absolute zero tolerance on men wearing them. Sees no humour, irony, Christmas spirit, and worst of all no dress sense in these items. Saw her reduce two random guys to the edge of tears for wearing them.

His and hers out the window then?

The missus has a particular bee in her bonnet about Christmas jumpers. An absolute zero tolerance on men wearing them. Sees no humour, irony, Christmas spirit, and worst of all no dress sense in these items. Saw her reduce two random guys to the edge of tears for wearing them.

She sounds a treat.

And wear a gimp mask.

Quite some validity in your post Rudi, btw I chuckled uproariously when I said out loud to my missus your username, she almost choked on her toast & marmalade.

Which reminds me I must check her life insurance policy.

Grimbo

Eta - I still can't get it right. Thing is no one makes a fuss about it in here so I won't bother.

Sorry Njo, can you type a bit bigger can't make our s word?

Grimbo

You a blacksmith, Grimbo? I'd no idea you had experience of handling large weapons.

Do you like gladiator movies?

K1ySqew.gif

Anybody else totally fed up with folk trying to show how sophisticated they are by posting little movie clips as a response to other posts?

It's not big, it's not clever and very rarely is it remotely funny.

Cue yet another unfunny video clip in response..............

Anybody else totally fed up with folk trying to show how sophisticated they are by posting little movie clips as a response to other posts?

Can you imagine being in the pub with these fuckets eh?

Do you fancy a pint?

Let me get my phone out & show you a film of a young under age boy nodding his head?

Bring back keel hauling for these twats

Yours truly

post-31698-0-98679200-1448062197.jpg

You'd never have got this kind of thing back in the days of the wireless telegraph. Marconi had to imagine what movies would look like and describe the scene over a course of days. Can't imagine today's youth having that kind of perseverance or determination.

Ahead of his time, that boy. He also invented cybersex by hooking his lad up to the terminals and waiting for an SOS call to come in. Rumours that he had a hand in the sinking of the Titanic are just that; rumours.

Can you imagine being in the pub with these fuckets eh?

Do you fancy a pint?

Let me get my phone out & show you a film of a young under age boy nodding his head?

So you met up with Miley, then? :ph34r: