the bionic wuman was better, Lindsay Wagner ??

Lindsay Wagner presented some animal related documentary style show here not too long back. She looked very uncomfortable in front of the camera, as if she wasn't used to it.

Anyway, how about some love for the lovely Ms Anita Harris?

ff27df3b9e6b4a47ece73d0bde03df81.jpg

Often used to wonder what David Nixon was referring to when he talked about the Magic Box.

As we're going all Golden Shot, how about the delightful Me Me Lai?

the-man-from-deep-river.jpg

Not the best of pictures, but find yourself some copies of her Seventies cannibal movies and have yourself the most confusing w**k ever :P

Edit: I'd like to think that Me Me Lai and Wei Wei Wong appeared on an episode together at some point :lol:

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

Cheers, NOT bftd :(

Cos of your post I had a quick look to see if she did owt of late (not since 1982 or something , but still looks good in a photo from last year).

However, upon searching for said photo, mine eyes were assaulted by...

ElectrocutingAnElephant.jpg

One of the earliest images of death recorded on motion picture film in the U.S. is Thomas A. Edisons 1903 film, Electrocuting an Elephant, a publicity film of the electrocution of Topsy, an elephant who helped to build Luna Park at Coney Island. (Watch itagain and againhere.) Edison used the footage as a tool to promote the effectiveness of his DC (direct current), now in use, as opposed to Nicholai Teslas AC (alternating current) process. So, Topsys filmed death was essentially an infomercial.

Poor Topsy. Zen might remember it.

Cheers, NOT bftd :(

Cos of your post I had a quick look to see if she did owt of late (not since 1982 or something , but still looks good in a photo from last year).

However, upon searching for said photo, mine eyes were assaulted by...

ElectrocutingAnElephant.jpg

Poor Topsy. Zen might remember it.

It's ages since I watched that.

Tesla was a good lad. You'd never have caught him murdering elephants. Sadly, they would have caught him murdering Edison, or I'd like to think he'd have gone through with it.

Utter tosspot that man was. I'm sure he must have stolen a few ideas from folk like Granny D, as he did from everyone else around at the time.

Today, I saw a guy with a Christmas jumper in the Three shop in EK, and got a "Christmas Wishes" email from Marathon Photos.

It's November (for those still getting used to the Gregorian calendar).

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Just got back from the Doctor's having had my annual MOT. As if it wasn't bad enough that the doctor didn't look old enough to be a doctor, her basic message was that if I enjoy doing something, I need to stop doing it. I fed her a completely original line old chestnut about "It won't make me live longer, it will just feel like it, right?" And she didn't laugh.

Utterly fed up now.

Edited by Shotgun

Tesla was a good lad. You'd never have caught him murdering elephants. Sadly, they would have caught him murdering Edison, or I'd like to think he'd have gone through with it.

Utter tosspot that man was. I'm sure he must have stolen a few ideas from folk like Granny D, as he did from everyone else around at the time.

Some amount of Tesla love about.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla

But didn't OMD say he was a bit of a mozza?

Three things you dare not forget about your mother, birthdays, Christmas and her coop number, if you returned from running an errand and forgot the coop number a scud round the lug wasn't far away.

My brother and I got to play 'shopping roulette'.

Being sent down the corner shop (before it ever became a Pakis and subsequently not allowed to be called a pakis) to buy stuff for our mum but never actually knowing if she had given us enough money

Nightmare when we lost as a a six year old trying to figure out what to put back that would lessen the scud round the head for forgetting it.

Today, I saw a guy with a Christmas jumper in the Three shop in EK, and got a "Christmas Wishes" email from Marathon Photos.

It's November (for those still getting used to the Gregorian calendar).

Christmas trees up in this corner of Partick. Outrageous. Call this a Christian country? Trees go up on Christmas fucking Eve and come down on Twelfth fucking Night.

Yours faithfully,

Mr Angry

Tunbridge Wells

The missus has a particular bee in her bonnet about Christmas jumpers. An absolute zero tolerance on men wearing them. Sees no humour, irony, Christmas spirit, and worst of all no dress sense in these items. Saw her reduce two random guys to the edge of tears for wearing them.

The missus has a particular bee in her bonnet about Christmas jumpers. An absolute zero tolerance on men wearing them. Sees no humour, irony, Christmas spirit, and worst of all no dress sense in these items. Saw her reduce two random guys to the edge of tears for wearing them.

I'm liking her style SP, just getting the roasters telt is the way forward

I'm liking her style SP, just getting the roasters telt is the way forward

Christmas jumpers are up there with novelty ties, cartoon socks and the worst those shirts that tossers wear when they have a jacket on they look normal but later on when they take their jacket off the arms and back are 'wacky' paisley pattern or cartoons.

These are all signs that the wearer is compensating for having the personality of a boring turd by dressing humourously..........

Murdering these individuals to improve the overall human gene pool is acceptable.

yiv a fine wunch there, she's spot on