I went to watch Stiff Little Fingers last night, nowt wrong with that I hear you say.

2 things.

1. I only had a 1/2 pint of beer.

2. I wore a cardigan.

Grimbo

I'm sure they'd have been horrified...unless they were wearing cardigans themselves.

The final Sex Pistols reunion, when they're all in bath chairs and need regular breaks for nappy changes, ought to be quite an experience.

I'm sure they'd have been horrified...unless they were wearing cardigans themselves.

The final Sex Pistols reunion, when they're all in bath chairs and need regular breaks for nappy changes, ought to be quite an experience.

I was sat in the Bow Bar quaffing ale* with Ali (the bass player) & was backstage afterwards. No mention of the Cardy so I assume they are now accepted attire to the aging punk populace.

Grimbo

*I was driving otherwise it would have had an "s" on the end.

When the time machine's up and running, I'll be more than happy to take Jane Fonda as my backup in case things don't work out with Raquel Welch.

You have to give a girl a bit of hope, after all.

In the 2nd one she obviously needs a decent cardy, looks like she'll freeze to death like that.

Grimbo

See, that never even occurred to me - it's that kind of caring thoughtfulness that has made you such a hit with the ladies, Grim.

I'm always trying to take the wife's clothes off; don't even know what she sees in me :(

In the 2nd one she obviously needs a decent cardy, looks like she'll freeze to death like that.

Grimbo

You should head to the sunny Granton peninsula in your cardy in case there are any chilly Jane Fonda types in need of knight in shining amour/warm cardy.

He was probably feeling the cold.

A cardigan strikes a good balance between insulation, adaptibility and practicality, especially when like in Grimbo's tale you are attending a live music performance.

Provides just enough insulation against the cold when outdoors, but saves you the hassle of putting a heavy jacket in the cloakroom and having to wait in the queue at the end of the performance.

Nice one Grimbo, good choice.

A cardigan strikes a good balance between insulation, adaptibility and practicality, especially when like in Grimbo's tale you are attending a live music performance.

Provides just enough insulation against the cold when outdoors, but saves you the hassle of putting a heavy jacket in the cloakroom and having to wait in the queue at the end of the performance.

Nice one Grimbo, good choice.

Thanks Gav, if only I'd have worn my sensible shoes the outfit would have been complete?

Grimbo

About 1987 my dad got a new car (Nissan Bluebird) and it had electric windows. Electric windows! Unbelievable. Nothing will ever amaze me more than that day.

I was about 14 or so and I brought all my mates round to show them, pressed the button, made the windows go up and down and every one of them said the same thing "That's not your dad's car" and I said it "It is! It Is!" and they said "No fucking way does your dad have a car with electric windows, get to f**k!" and I said "He does! He does!".

Incredible times.

Everything is shite now.

Just be grateful that you're both more or less the same size.

Rudi, the last relief parcel BFTDave sent me it had a DVD in it. Let's just say I know which one the bikini suits best - clue it's not Dave. That said he does have shapely legs but a bikini line waxing would help.

Next parcel I'm xoecting the lingerie section on the DVD it's not too much to ask u s it?

Grimbo.

Just be grateful that you're both more or less the same size.

We are - she's over six foot :lol:

Her bras are still too big for me, though :angry:

Rudi, the last relief parcel BFTDave sent me it had a DVD in it. Let's just say I know which one the bikini suits best - clue it's not Dave. That said he does have shapely legs but a bikini line waxing would help.

Next parcel I'm xoecting the lingerie section on the DVD it's not too much to ask u s it?

Grimbo.

Sakes. I know I need new glasses, but you'd think I could address parcels right, at least.

No wonder Redhead81 keeps sending me PMs about Spike Milligan :(