There is a boy on Steelmen Online at the moment going on about poor 'match day experience' at Fir Park.

It's goin' to the fucking football, mate.

Fucking match day experience! The guy wants us to install a fucking brasserie in the ground!

Talking of shovels. Took the grandbairn to Glasgow yesterday to the shows show at the Secc, bloody snowed eh, nightmare driving back at 40mph on the motorway. I'm thinking of purchasing a caravan.

Edited by Grim O'Grady

An even bigger nightmare pulling a caravan

My point exactly Heed, Arseholes driving in treacherous conditions at stupid speeds, especially they c***s driving the wagons, flying past covering my screen in slush. I've to go fill up my windscreen washer tank now, I had to use it that much yesterday.

c***s.

I've to go fill up my windscreen washer tank now,

That only gets done when the car gets serviced. If it runs out between services, I just drive really close behind lorries and use their spray to clear the screen.

Opening bonnets is for poor people

Edited by NewBornBairn

Too old to look back to see if an age criteria was set for the thread.

If not, I propose the moon landings as the cut off.

You were either alive at that point or not born. Being in your father's sack/mothers tummy = not born.

One of the few things I like about getting auld is that you are expected to be a bit of a moaning, argumentative and forgetful git. I try not to disappoint.

Me, too. I was never meant to be a youngster. I suspect there are loads of folk like us, just waiting for their 60th birthdays so that they can start being themselves.

That only gets done when the car gets serviced. If it runs out between services, I just drive really close behind lorries and use their spray to clear the screen.

Opening bonnets is for poor people

You obviously don't drive a Merc, the c**t reminds me every time I switch the engine on, if anything is amiss, it's warning this, flashing light that or beeping fuckin noise the other.

Driving down to Manc later, normally go over the tops on the 702 cos It's boring then on the motorway but going to M8 it.

Edited by Grim O'Grady