St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

8 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

Good question but if utter no mark shite like morton can come up a level in a brief blip against the norm then St Mirren will be back in the fullness of time to maintain the equilibrium and all will be well in the world.

:lol:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Think maybe this jimmy boo fella rang The Samaritans last night and they hung up on him.

Not a happy bunny, is he?

Don't be worrying about me bud I've had a great Sunday. Football is the the least of my worries.....thankfully [emoji6]

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS.

Lets dust down that old Premiership steam engine and jump back on folks for a one way train to the seaside leagues, probably via the play offs.

Stunned to see one of the most hyped young managers in Scotland out do a certain Tommy Craig in shite manager stakes.

I should've noted when I started this thread that it wasn't only applicable to last season but remains active for five seasons or until Saints go.

CHOO CHOO PAISLEY CUNTOS

55452d09a03931cecc78052d3a89bcb6.jpg

You'll recall that Div has agreed to change the name of the site to 'Morton and Bovril' and make his avatar a picture of himself in a Morton top if St. Mirren are relegated.

Can he confirm whether this change will take place immediately on relegation being mathematically confirmed, or whether it will be at the end of the season?

Archived