T in the Park 2016

Ira Gaines

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks pretty shite but they'll have spent a fortune getting the Stone Roses leaving them with a huge hole in their pocket. The twats that the Stone Roses and Calvin Harris (I do actually like the former) will attract as headliners will be pretty poor and that'll be on top of the twats that already go.

I'm surprised to see Stiff Little Fingers there. Not that it would tempt me along since I'll be seeing them on March 14th anyway.

Seen all the band s on the bill that I want to see. There's not many bands who would tempt me to the nedfest to be honest.

It's difficult to see how they could have made that lineup any more nedtastical.

That said, there's a feasible half day's entertainment on the Sunday.

Very underwhelming, regurgitated dross. I have seen every band on that list that I would want to see except Faithless. Chilis without John Frusciante would be pish. Radiohead or Arcade fire would have got me excited for it. As it stands I can't see them making up from last year. What a waste of time filling out that survey asking what bands I'd like to see.

Most folk over 25 will be turned off by this regurgitated pish especially considering it is at a questionable location after last year. They clearly don't care about the stalwarts like myself who would have attempted to go long into their 30's if they kept the festival fresh and interesting but its laughable now. Last good line up was 2011.

There is no circumstances where The Stone Roses are a bad headliner btw. I'm more concerned by Red Hot Chili Peppers who were fucking rancid last time they played. And will be even worse with the T crowd changing the way it has.

Tiesto expected to be announced as the Sunday tuts headliner.

Archived