Petrofac Cup Final - Rangers vs Peterhead

The_Kincardine

Somebody check MT's and the other wallopers ip address.

I'm suspicious.

I'm assuming I'm the other walloper, if so and you genuinely believe I'm an MT alias let's make this interesting. £50 to the others chosen charity?

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm assuming I'm the other walloper, if so and you genuinely believe I'm an MT alias let's make this interesting. £50 to the others chosen charity?

Awk shut up ffs.

I don't think you're MT.

If you genuinely believe that I thought you were MT then .... Oh forget it.

I've a bottle of champagne to get wired into.

Miller deserved that goal. He gets everywhere on the pitch for an "older" guy

You'll be hearing his name a lot next season, I think.

So will he, once he gets the hearing aid fitted   :P

Peterhead gave a decent performance and were unlucky not to score a couple of goals.

Gives oor players some of experience of winning a cup and hopefully we build on it.

Well we were pretty pish. Will withhold comment on our team so I don't lose the head. Great day out though and fantastic to get a cup final. Hopefully some good pennies as they announced the crowd as 48K. Thought Miller was Rangers best player.

Bennett doesnt waste time and money going to football anymore, preferring to spend his spare time sitting in listening to Iron Maiden records, drinking watermelon Bacardi Breezers and posting (mainly shite) on the BRALT thread with his nemesis WRK, occasionaly his wee fanboy Forever Blue backs him up on it

What a horrible atmosphere in Glasgow city centre tonight. Sectarian singing aplenty and general scumbag behaviour all over the place from the Rangers fans. It's certainly not a minority either.

Why any decent human being would want to associate themselves with that rabble is beyond me.

But this is what Scottish football needs apparently.

What a horrible atmosphere in Glasgow city centre tonight. Sectarian singing aplenty and general scumbag behaviour all over the place from the Rangers fans. It's certainly not a minority either.

Why any decent human being would want to associate themselves with that rabble is beyond me.

But this is what Scottish football needs apparently.

Just a warm up for next weekend.

Archived