New Forth Road Bridge - Open/Closed still shit

D.A.F.C

Genuinely curious as to the punishment for this.

Hadnt spotted this thread ( was only looking at participated)
Posted this in PTTGOYN

b3cc4e8f4590a42ecac51ea03de7074e.jpg

CD20 OR CD30 covers this areholery

1 minute ago, weirdcal said:

Hadnt spotted this thread ( was only looking at participated)
Posted this in PTTGOYN

b3cc4e8f4590a42ecac51ea03de7074e.jpg

CD20 OR CD30 covers this areholery

I'd do him with dangerous driving. It's beyond careless or reckless.

All roads to the bridge northbound seem okay the now. I'm going the Dalmeny way to Queensferry seems no bad in fact, better than usual because everyone's shat themselves with the bridge being closed :) 

7 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'd do him with dangerous driving. It's beyond careless or reckless.

Must be, the c**t could kill someone very easily.  Charge with them all and get the person in jail. Numpty. 

Sensibly I decided to stay a little later at work and leave later. When I drove past the bridge at 6.30 the traffic was fine and it was open. Then I got into what I am now going to refer to as the 'f**k-c**t tailback'. The f**k-c**t tailback consisted of absolute fucking wallopers who decided to go a stupid fucking roundabout way home - knowing fine well the traffic would be horrendous - rather than waiting an hour for the bridge to open. WHY DONT YOU ALL JUST DIE. 

Get the Yes Campaign to promise a Forth Tunnel* as part of an independence package.  That would get every Fifer on board, Gordon Brown included.

*It would of course have to be like the adjacent Deep Sea World with a see-through perspex wall, and in theory would be quite cool actually. In practice you'd just see a pile of crisp packets floating around though and it could just be a crushing disappointment.

New laws mate. Came in a week or so ago. Thats a six pointer now.

Aye I know, truly irresponsible behaviour, but given the traffic situation I don't think the police were going to be sneaking up on me...

So what I've yet to find out is: Had the FRB re-opened to high sided vehicles, or was this lorry driver yet another fucking arsehole who chanced crossing?

Aye I know, truly irresponsible behaviour, but given the traffic situation I don't think the police were going to be sneaking up on me...

So what I've yet to find out is: Had the FRB re-opened to high sided vehicles, or was this lorry driver yet another fucking arsehole who chanced crossing?

Arsehole who chanced crossing. Foreign arsehole at that, according to the news.