Scottish Premiership Worst and Best Posters of 2015

Well played Jagfox99, I particularly love the anti-DAB bile. Thank you.

Thank you. f**k the DABS!

Fair play I wouldn't have made the double if I hadn't been ridiculing their shiteness this season 8)

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jagfox99 is some boy. Never seen such flagrant use of the sunglasses face (not working on my phone for some reason) - appropriate or otherwise.

*edit* his drunk posting is something else too.

Top lad.

^^^^canna do the sunglasses face 8)

Devastated to lose my joint 3rd best poster title.

I know Smurph IRL and he's a good guy. Jagfox is both a good (sober and being serious) and a terrible poster (the player nicknames) but he's on my bus which automatically makes him sound as f**k and well deserving of his title. Well done boys.

What do I have to do to be worst poster? Two years running and Foxy beats me to it. Got to be an even more negative fud next time.And as I post this Thistle only drawing at Aberdeen. Dreadful. Archie out.

Not negative enough about Gordon Strachan imo. Or maybe you're just not relevant enough?

This may be a bit controversial but I don't really get why jagfox gets quite as much hate as he does. There've been far worse Thistle posters before and there'll be worse in the future, it's just that they don't really post at all anymore.

DublinJag, for instance, was a far, far worse poster than jagfox.

From the 2013 thread. Somewhat damning with faint praise but I meant it in the nicest way possible - iirc jagfox used to get a fair bit of stick from a few posters. edit: not stick, even - abuse. Found it harsh.

Devastated to lose my joint 3rd best poster title.

I know Smurph IRL and he's a good guy. Jagfox is both a good (sober and being serious) and a terrible poster (the player nicknames) but he's on my bus which automatically makes him sound as f**k and well deserving of his title. Well done boys.

I also know Smurph IRL and can confirm he is a bellend.

Partick muthafuckin Thistle

Best Poster of 2015

king.jpg

Well this is awkward. While half cut on Twitter on Christmas day I strongly hinted to a poster that he had one this award. Actually it's a shared award. Whoops. Anyway, congratulations to both Smurph (sorry) and Jagfox99! You are this years top Thistle posters.

Smurph doesn't post much on Thistle related matters nowadays, I believe due to work based commitments meaning he misses games, however his posts are always on the dot. A very amusing fella and once described as the "very definition of sound". At Electric Frog I was full of swedgers and kept shouting at either him or an absolute lookalike and was absolutely dingheyed, but I'll forgive him. Take a bow son!

We all know Jagfox. He posts a hell of alot, loves to drunk post and generally have a laugh. I actually met the great man himself this year and he is exactly like his online persona. A top man and well liked on here. Plus is very generous with the greenies and I have him to thank for I believe about half my positive rep count. Take a bow Foxy!

2nd place - Fuctifano (deserved more votes and arguably a top spot) and mrcat1990 (wut)

3rd Place - Hammer Jag - As good a geezer as they come and a top WUM.

Worst Poster of 2015

zDuLbfV.gif

The worst of Thistle posters aren't typically known outside of the Thistle supporters. We know the real bad c***s, except most know John Lambies Doos who somehow came away with no votes. How!? Anyway I sadly have to give this to Jagfox99. His drunk posting and sometimes iffy memes rub folk up the wrong way so a few negative votes was fair enough. The worst though? Naaa. Anyway, take another bow Foxy!

2nd place - Highlandmagyar - A right negative fud and not in an amusing way.

3rd place - Hammer Jag - Angry Celtic fans voted on this one.

How do you one an award?

Archived