Scottish Premiership Worst and Best Posters of 2015

Staff Sergeant Dignam, on 27 Dec 2015 - 20:13, said:

Pretty obvious Paulo was going to run away with the worst Jambo poster... never in the history of the internet or the human race has one individual so badly needed sex of the consensual type with a concious female...I dread to think what his internet history may contain, I suspect we may find out one day on Reporting Scotland.. am I the only one who thinks Zeus/Thundercats is actually alright? By the looks of it yes :D

Most of the Dundee fans kind of merge into one for me, partly due to 97% of them having 'Dee' in their username...the main exception being Ludo who apart from not having 'Dee' in his username is an absolute fucking fanny

I honestly have no idea who you are, but I'm glad I've least had an impact on you rather than being bland!

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrong forum Fido.

Back down with the trash that's a good dog.

Coming from the eight highest poster in the Hibernian Championship Thread...

I last looked at this thread when wrecked last night. I've woke up sober and suddenly lots of posts have vanished. What in fucks name happened?

You no longer have double vision?

I last looked at this thread when wrecked last night. I've woke up sober and suddenly lots of posts have vanished. What in fucks name happened?

Thundercats is no more... Looks like a banning with removed posts.

Archived