Scottish Premiership Worst and Best Posters of 2015

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Motherwell

Best Poster of 2015

yassin.jpg

Good bunch, but very beige. That is pretty much the majority opinion of Motherwell posters. However amongst the no mark masses there are some great ones to be found. This years winner is certainly one of them. With one of the most difficult to remember names on this forum, this years winner is YassinMoutaouakil! A top lad and a funny sod to boot, Yassin absolutley pumped all the competition for this award. Well done Yassin, take a bow!.

2nd place - thisGRAEME

3rd Place - MikeyWellFan

Worst Poster of 2015

addie.gif

Oh Addie :(. You were once one of the best posters around, however you made an absolute c**t of the "Mattydfc awards" then vanished from the forum. Now everybody thinks you're a nob and have won this years worst Motherwell poster. Bit of a shitter but a creator of your own demise. Take a bow cunto.

2nd place - thisGRAEME

3rd place - LinkinFighter

Being stuck in the wilderness that is the championship, I always miss stuff like this. Whoever instigated Thundercunt's meltdown, make yourself known & a greenie shall be awarded.
If it's any consolation, you are a far worse poster than Paulo, it's just that he posted far more prolifically than you and was therefore more at the forefront of people's minds. If you had posted at the same rate you would have won it hands down.Hope you feel better now.
Thank you. You can give my greeny to charity or something.

Partick muthafuckin Thistle

Best Poster of 2015

king.jpg

Well this is awkward. While half cut on Twitter on Christmas day I strongly hinted to a poster that he had one this award. Actually it's a shared award. Whoops. Anyway, congratulations to both Smurph (sorry) and Jagfox99! You are this years top Thistle posters.

Smurph doesn't post much on Thistle related matters nowadays, I believe due to work based commitments meaning he misses games, however his posts are always on the dot. A very amusing fella and once described as the "very definition of sound". At Electric Frog I was full of swedgers and kept shouting at either him or an absolute lookalike and was absolutely dingheyed, but I'll forgive him. Take a bow son!

We all know Jagfox. He posts a hell of alot, loves to drunk post and generally have a laugh. I actually met the great man himself this year and he is exactly like his online persona. A top man and well liked on here. Plus is very generous with the greenies and I have him to thank for I believe about half my positive rep count. Take a bow Foxy!

2nd place - Fuctifano (deserved more votes and arguably a top spot) and mrcat1990 (wut)

3rd Place - Hammer Jag - As good a geezer as they come and a top WUM.

Worst Poster of 2015

zDuLbfV.gif

The worst of Thistle posters aren't typically known outside of the Thistle supporters. We know the real bad c***s, except most know John Lambies Doos who somehow came away with no votes. How!? Anyway I sadly have to give this to Jagfox99. His drunk posting and sometimes iffy memes rub folk up the wrong way so a few negative votes was fair enough. The worst though? Naaa. Anyway, take another bow Foxy!

2nd place - Highlandmagyar - A right negative fud and not in an amusing way.

3rd place - Hammer Jag - Angry Celtic fans voted on this one.

Just want to apologise to St Johnstone and Ross County fans in advance. Had every intention of completing the awards before 2016 however at least one entry will be in the new year. Sorry guys.

Archived