Scottish Premiership Worst and Best Posters of 2015

Nobody follows you about, nobody.

ETA can you please provide evidence of this following about and bringing up old post. I'd be interested to see this.

I'm not away to do that, you can say I'm lying all you wish. You said you had no idea who I was and never remembered any of my posts. Then for a few days kept appearing where I was posting mentioning posts I'd made some time before. I pointed this out to you(a few times) and you seemed to just leave/ignore my replies.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You think people are following you on a message board? You do realise that people post on various threads.

Yes, they don't continually post directly after you talking of posts you've made in the past.

All whilst saying they don't remember any of your previous posts.

I hope this can be the end of this, I've exhausted the ways to describe what you done. I can't make it any simpler for you.

I can only assume that this Stoned Sailor fella must be another poster. Sorry for my mistake. It comes from being a massive egotist.

You misspelt 'whalloper'.

The people have spoken. Sorry brah, you're just not very good.

Or, you could make shit up and whine like a little bitch.

Bit ironic considering your performance in our recent match thread tbh. Make up stats about the game, tell us how we failed to break down Hearts then mewl when you're forced to admit you werent even at the match before flailing into an embarrassing display of deflections.

I never made a thing up, nor claimed I was there. Don't let facts get in the way tho.

The possession was very equal, you had more long range effort but most of those were off target.

We had one shot outside the box, and around 60% possession...

You had 12 shots 5 on target, we had 6 with 5 on target. 53 percent possession for you.

We had 17 shots, 7 on target and 58% possession...

You couldn't break down 10 men.

We did, the vast majority of those 17 shots were taken from inside the box, with four one-on-ones plus a penalty...

Where did I say I wasn't at the game? Be specific now.

Congratulations to Skidmarks indeed raising the bar to beat ICTChris for best ICT poster and congratulations to Stephen Malkmus for not only coming second but also indeed being one of the forums best newcomers. There is no such thing as a bad Inverness Caley Thistle supporter. ;)

We did, the vast majority of those 17 shots were taken from inside the box, with four one-on-ones plus a penalty...

2947383850_pwnd_ratoncat-45153015655_xla

I believe the term used is normally "ooft". :lol:

Archived