Scottish Premiership Worst and Best Posters of 2015

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ross County

Best Poster of 2015

tumblr_nzo9q0jySD1rnjev4o1_400.gif

Well I think we have a surprise winner here. Not a surprise in the sense that he doesn't deserve it and isn't liked, we all just assumed someone else would. Folks this years best County poster is gawdamn Yoda! Like with many other winners this years, having a decent sense of humour wins all the votes and Yoda typically brings in the laughs. Well done sir, take fucking bow. Apologies for the puerile gif, I couldn't help myself.

2nd place - Bunglebonce - A poster who can post a 3000 word tactical essay and I will always read it. A top top c**t.

3rd Place - The Great Stagsby, Savage Henry, Spain and Loki get to all mutually share this one.

Worst Poster of 2015

download.jpg

Rather oddly apparently all of these posters are bad c***s but not bad enough to pull ahead. You all received one singular vote. This years award is shared between Spain, The Great Stagsby, Bunglebonce, Yoda, County Fan, dazwesty89, Savage Henry and Loki. Take a big joined hands standing ovation c***s for pissing off at least one poster this years.

St Johnstone

Best Poster of 2015

may.jpg

The final top fucker award is yet another shared one this year. Considering all the shared awards I am unsure if we are all getting more beige or the quality is now being spread out more? Anyway, the award for best St Johnstone poster goes to
The Real Saints, the_saints_are_coming and tree house tam! Three different posters who are all great for very different reasons. Basically amusing, angry amusing and all round good guy. Well done you three, take a bow!

2nd place - jamamfegan and Random Guy - Fan of both posters. Top c***s.

3rd place - mizfit, Mad Capsule, WendyWho and perthsaint1977

Worst Poster of 2015

super%20saint.jpg

Another shared one here folks. According to the votes you are both good c***s and worst c***s. Well done Random Guy and tree house tam. You were both elected as the worst St Johnstone posters of 2015! Can't say I agree with this one in the slightest but I sadly am not king of P&B. Take a bow you c***s.

2nd place - perthsaint1977, the_saints_are_coming and Old Pack

3rd place - Kyle, Radford, The Real Saints, Scott Macleans Contacts and Jim Macleans Ghost all picked up one vote.

So that concludes this years awards. I would like to thank everyone who voted and for your patience with me. I also apologise for the presentation of the awards, I typically post from the app so do think the awards looks pretty shite. However I think the thread delivered so all in all a success. Ta folks!

St Johnstone

Best Poster of 2015

may.jpg

The final top fucker award is yet another shared one this year. Considering all the shared awards I am unsure if we are all getting more beige or the quality is now being spread out more? Anyway, the award for best St Johnstone poster goes to

The Real Saints, the_saints_are_coming and tree house tam! Three different posters who are all great for very different reasons. Basically amusing, angry amusing and all round good guy. Well done you three, take a bow!

Worst Poster of 2015

super%20saint.jpg

Another shared one here folks. According to the votes you are both good c***s and worst c***s. Well done Random Guy and tree house tam. You were both elected as the worst St Johnstone posters of 2015! Can't say I agree with this one in the slightest but I sadly am not king of P&B. Take a bow you c***s.

3rd place - Kyle, Radford, The Real Saints, Scott Macleans Contacts and Jim Macleans Ghost all picked up one vote.

So that concludes this years awards. I would like to thank everyone who voted and for your patience with me. I also apologise for the presentation of the awards, I typically post from the app so do think the awards looks pretty shite. However I think the thread delivered so all in all a success. Ta folks!

I win. In the most minor way possible.

post-41946-14517396890349_thumb.jpg

St Johnstone

Best Poster of 2015

may.jpg

Worst Poster of 2015

super%20saint.jpg

Fuking yeti! Here, tsac, this anes on me.

#darer

St Johnstone

Best Poster of 2015

may.jpg

Worst Poster of 2015

super%20saint.jpg

Jim Macleans ghost is a fucking Motherwell fan ya nugget... :P

Archived