Scottish Premiership Worst and Best Posters of 2015

This is why these threads are a train wreck. They are designed purely to hurl abuse at other board members and cause meltdowns. It says more about the people creating them than the ones being abused IMHO. It's all shits and giggles till someone giggles and shits.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kilmarnock

Best Poster of 2015

pete%20burns.jpg

It was only this year that I actually found out that this poster supports Kilmarnock. He seems to split his time between Killie and Dumbarton, but hey either way he is a top geezer. This years top Killie poster is Sweet Pete! Popular amongst the Pie and Bovril masses for his dark humour and decent contributions to the General Nonsense forum. He had a rough time this year by getting a bladder infection so rough it plonked him in hospital. I hope this award has made up for that tough time Pete, take a bow champ.

2nd place - craigkillie

3rd Place - Quintongo's Left Peg

Worst Poster of 2015

killie%20bad.jpg

I can't deny it. I don't think I am going to enjoy handing out any other awards more than this one. Since Lettergate this poster has been on a downward pr trajectory only rivalled by Rolf Harris. This years worst Kilmarnock poster is Quintongo's Left Peg! QLP used to be widely regarded as one of the top two Killie posters on the go, however times have changed. He is mocked by fans of his own team as much as opposition fans. I didn't think badly of him until he made a rip roaring c**t of himself on Twitter and on here when Thistle last played Killie. The whole episode can be recounted on page 5 of this thread. I reached out on Twitter to present to him this award. You may want to change that location on your profile to "bottom of the tree" now mate.

QLP.jpg

2nd place - White Rose Killie (actually a Celtic fan though)

3rd place - Shared between Fide, dindeleux and Nadroj

This is why these threads are a train wreck. They are designed purely to hurl abuse at other board members and cause meltdowns. It says more about the people creating them than the ones being abused IMHO. It's all shits and giggles till someone giggles and shits.

At least you aren't bothered.

Shut up fuckface.

At least you aren't bothered.

I am still raging he got my name wrong.

Proud of my title. So much so I put it in my profile.

It is a shame that others take it so badly that they are taunted into being banned by people so insecure that they like to make others suffer.

Saying that though, I spend most my P&B time trying the same in the BRALT. I guess that makes me just as bad and a hypocrit to boot. ;)

Right well then,

Aberdeen:

Best- Honourable mention to StandFree03 but MozzaMozza just edges it this year, probably for his contribution to this thread.

Worst - Alex_14 can't stand him, probably an alias.

Quite pleased with this, I didn't think I was relevant at all to be honest.

Archived