Next Celtic Manager

414 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this point I don't see there really being a big rush to bring in a new manager.  I'd give Delia until the end of the season and give the club time to find someone that will be a suitable replacement.  

David Moyes or Malky MacKay seem to be the obvious choices that are out of work at the moment, Steve Mclaren might also sneak onto that list but hopefully not however Id much rather take a punt on someone like Lars Lagerback or Christian Gross though.  I just want a manager that has been around the block a bit on the European level and managed to get success out of teams with limited ability.  The truth is that where Celtic are just now and due to the finances of football just now we are unlikely to be anything else for a long time to come.

Wait. Your team just won the biggest game of thier reincarnated existence and you just spent at least an hour on this effort instead of doing what any normal fan would do and get wrecked celebrating with like minded fans.

Tragic :lol:

Maybe he doesn't have a wife to beat?

Wait. Your team just won the biggest game of thier reincarnated existence and you just spent at least an hour on this effort

An hour?  For a few lines of hastily-typed dross?  If that's your standard then I expect your job application to arrive some time next year - provided you learn that typing can involve more than your elbows.

To: Peter Lawwell, Celtic FC

Date: 17th April 2016

Re: Managerial Vacancy

Mr Lawwell

I understand that a shoogly peg has finally worked its way loose in the Sellick dressing room and a jaiket’s fallen on the floor. I’d, thus, put my name forward as the new replacement.

I have no experience in football management but that’s never been a barrier for your club. I also promise you full control over signings and team selection to fit in with recent policy. You’ll also find me refreshingly different from recent managers:

• I promise not to roar
  • I won’t use sex toys as a joke in dressing rooms
  • I’ll never blame the players for my inadequacy
  • I won’t send John Collins out to embarrass you in public when it’s me who should be interviewed
  • I brush my teeth twice a day
  • I won’t blooter water bottles – especially not with a wee balletic pirouette
  • I won’t get a kicking from Rangers fans when lying drunk in Ashton Gate
  • I’ll never have a domestic
Above all, I’m cheap. I’ll do the job for half of Ronny’s wages plus my bar bills. Thus by recruiting me you’ll accelerate Celtic’s downward trajectory whilst saving money. This sounds like a win-win, Peter. Shall I send you a spreadsheet to show how beneficial this will be? Oh and I’ve no agent to pay.

We were meant for each other, Peter. Just give me the nod and I’ll nip out tomorrow and buy some grey tracky bottoms.

See you in Paradise

Kinky

Ashton Gate! What a fanny you are, Kinky! :lol:

Compensation fee :lol:

....And?

Solid record :lol:

Have you actually seen the Championship table?

Yeah - and it suggests a solid, if not inspiring league record, as does missing out on promotion via the play-off semi's last year. Taking a "Championship" team to two cup finals this year and one semi last year, is also a pretty solid record for a manager in his first job- if that helps you understand what this phrase means in such a context.

I'm not saying even I am overwhelmed with Stubbs but he may fit the criteria if the tic decide to go cheap again - which was my original point

To: Peter Lawwell, Celtic FC

Date:  17th April 2016

Re: Managerial Vacancy

Mr Lawwell

I understand that a shoogly peg has finally worked its way loose in the Sellick dressing room and a jaiket’s fallen on the floor.  I’d, thus, put my name forward as the new replacement.

I have no experience in football management but that’s never been a barrier for your club.  I also promise you full control over signings and team selection to fit in with recent policy.  You’ll also find me refreshingly different from recent managers:

• I promise not to roar
  • I won’t use sex toys as a joke in dressing rooms
  • I’ll never blame the players for my inadequacy
  • I won’t send John Collins out to embarrass you in public when it’s me who should be interviewed
  • I brush my teeth twice a day
  • I won’t blooter water bottles – especially not with a wee balletic pirouette
  • I won’t get a kicking from Rangers fans when lying drunk in Ashton Gate
  • I’ll never have a domestic

Above all, I’m cheap.  I’ll do the job for half of Ronny’s wages plus my bar bills.  Thus by recruiting me you’ll accelerate Celtic’s downward trajectory whilst saving money.  This sounds like a win-win, Peter.  Shall I send you a spreadsheet to show how beneficial this will be?  Oh and I’ve no agent to pay.

We were meant for each other, Peter.  Just give me the nod and I’ll nip out tomorrow and buy some grey tracky bottoms. 

See you in Paradise

Kinky

cute-cringe-gif-456.gif

Archived