Dundee United v Motherwell

Guest Bushel o' Bricks

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mind that Ofere and how he's shite and looks uninterested?

Start tonight, Murray dropped.

Fine with that if true. He should be given a start to see what he can do in a partnership, and McKay would seem the better fit, plus Murray coming off the bench 65 minutes in may be more effective than a starting Murray.

Fine with that if true. He should be given a start to see what he can do in a partnership, and McKay would seem the better fit, plus Murray coming off the bench 65 minutes in may be more effective than a starting Murray.

That'd be my thought process too, when McManus is tiring you bring the ginger haywire on.

Really though, I didn't pay much attention to the Killie thread, but McManus' defending for the second was just astonishing. It's not like getting stung by backing off players should be a new thing for us, it's all we've done for weeks.

Properly got the fear about tonight, I just cannot see us turning it around just now.

Donaldson on the bench for the youths just now, durnan starting tonight?

edit: seems its josh donaldson, goalkeeper

Thanks for clarifying.

Coll Donaldson has been very decent the last two games so it wouldn't have surprised me if Mixu dropped him. Never thought I'd say it but I also hope Gunning is fit! He's been good in the centre of a back 3/5; I'm still waiting for him to do something Gunning-like mind you.

Archived