Dundee United v Motherwell

Guest Bushel o' Bricks

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bassa.

We have left the sprinklers on until our Japanese hero is no longer deemed persona non grata and is cleared to lead us to safety.

Next game - April.

Actually a top strategy. One extra game with 日本の救世主 could be the difference between mere survival and Europe.

• 1 month later...

Easy home win for a team unbeaten against Barcelona (competitive games only).

It's like that scene at the end of Casablanca, "whatever happens we'll always have Barcelona". :lol:

I'm really looking forward to this, home game under the floodlights with f**k all to lose.

Dixon in for Demel, Sinema Pongolle in for Dow - Dundee's big team goin' baws oot.

It's like that scene at the end of Casablanca, "whatever happens we'll always have Barcelona". :lol:

I'm really looking forward to this, home game under the floodlights with f**k all to lose.

Dixon in for Demel, Sinema Pongolle in for Dow - Tayside's big team goin' baws oot.

Need an absolutely massive performance from everyone - particularly Cadden, who will have to carry the bulk of our creative threat in Pearson's absence. Formation wise, I'd try and go back to the lopsided 4-4-2 that seemed to click at the tail end of last year.

Ripley

Law-Hall-Mcmanus-Hammell

Cadden -Lasley-Gomis---- Johnson

McDonald - Moult

Archived