Dundee United v Motherwell

Guest Bushel o' Bricks

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Missing this due to Christmas based family engagements. Can't say I'm too devastated about that.

United to go ahead after a positive early twenty minute spell before conceding a goal just before the break. Despite good early pressure in the second half a late Motherwell goal gives them a 2-1 victory. (Feel free to copy and paste this in to any future Utd match thread, just remember to change the name of the opposition).

Missing this due to Christmas based family engagements. Can't say I'm too devastated about that.

United to go ahead after a positive early twenty minute spell before conceding a goal just before the break. Despite good early pressure in the second half a late Motherwell goal gives them a 2-1 victory. (Feel free to copy and paste this in to any future Utd match thread, just remember to change the name of the opposition).

This is the last of our run of 4 games against the 4 teams directly above us, having taken 2 points from 9 so far. I said before this run that by the end of it I'd have decided if we had a chance of staying up or not, and I still think if we lose this we're as good as gone.

I believe we have a decent chance to win this, but having already chucked 16 points from winning positions this season I predict the same again.

1-2, plenty of chances created for Utd but the usual horrific defending giving away a couple of easy goals from crosses we should have stopped.

Remember the Fir Park game a couple of years ago? Christ how times have changed.

Was that the 4-0 game? That is up there as one of the best away performances i've seen at Fir Park over the last 10/15 years. There's that, and a 6-1 loss to Hibs, circa 2006, when they had a side full of young Scottish talent.

Was that the 4-0 game? That is up there as one of the best away performances i've seen at Fir Park over the last 10/15 years. There's that, and a 6-1 loss to Hibs, circa 2006, when they had a side full of young Scottish talent.

That's the one. We played incredible football that day, the best I've seen from a Unted team in literally decades.

And now we're shite...

Remember the Fir Park game a couple of years ago? Christ how times have changed.

This one? http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_cups/9437994.stm

Didn't Malpas give them the week off, then start Kinniburgh, for that one? Shite.

This is a big one for us, again, if we bury United then you'd imagine we're safe from automatic relegation, at least. I'd be tempted to chuck both Ainsworth and big Marvelous at United and get their wing-backs pinned.

Archived