Dundee United v Motherwell

Guest Bushel o' Bricks

Scoring against Hamilton after Eiji's penalty save would've been a sign, that turning point you look back to at the end of the season and say, "Right there is where we knew". The kind of turnaround that spirited survivors conjure, Sunderland style rather than Villa.

As it was we didn't score and we move onto possibly our final opportunity for a "Right there".

United 2-0 Motherwell, then hanging on with 9 men.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not looking forward to this. Even though United are bottom I feel they have a bit more about them than we do at the moment.

It's one thing being low on confidence, as you would be given the run we're on at the moment. It's another thing when half the team looks like they can't be fucked, as they did at the weekend against Killie.

2-1 United.

All these motherwell fans consigned to defeat already can only mean one thing...

2-1 motherwell

Agree.

Even negative United fans confident of a win, Well fans to a man expect a pumping.

0-3 victory for the Steelmen.

This has 1-0 written all over it. Which side scores the goal is the part I'm having trouble working out...

Take a look at our results for the season and see how vanishingly often "0" appears as our goals against - might help answer your question....

Is my favourite of the current gripes. I've not the faintest idea what he does on a day to day basis with us, but have always found him entirely pleasant, and a good communicator of what's going on at the club. From a fan perspective at least, surely that's all anyone wants from a club employee?

If he added 20 goals are season to his cv he'd be perfect.

Archived