The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

Guy goes into a cafe and looks at the menu board:

cheese roll £1.50

ham roll £2.00

a w**k £20.

The waitress comes over and he notices that she is pretty stunning with huge paps. He asks her “do you do the wanks?”.

”yes” she replies.

”Well away and wash your hands, I want two cheese rolls”.

A 93 year old man is sat on the kerb crying 

A passerby asks “ what’s up ?” 

The old man moans “ Im 93 married to a 23 year old Swedish swim wear model who wants sex twice before breakfast , once again at lunch , once before tea and sucks me off just before bedtime “ 

Passerby says “ what’s your problem ?” 

The old man says “ I can’t f**king remember where I live !! “ 

The pope visits a young offenders institute. A young lad looks distressed, so the pope asks if he can help. "yes" says the lad. "I need help with my hearing". The pope starts rubbing the lad's ears, and kisses them. The pope asks if that helped. The lad replies "it was ok, but my hearing isn't till Tuesday"

Little Billy's dad got a letter from the school asking him to come in and see the headmaster. When he arrived the head said to him, "It's somewhat delicate, but when the children were asked to write an essay on what their fathers did for a living, Billy said that you were in prison for child molesting. Obviously we were very dubious, but for the safety of the children we had to make sure it wasn't true, and to find out why he would say such a thing."

Billy's dad said, "I have no idea - it's not even remotely true. I have a highly paid job - I'm the Press Officer at Ibrox!"

The headmaster said, "Ah, that explains everything! Clearly Billy was too embarrassed to admit that!"

On 11/27/2018 at 22:51, LincolnHearts said:

Monday: Any cricketing Chappell brother except Trevor

Tuesday: Any cricketing Chappell brother except Trevor

Wednesday: Any cricketing Chappell brother except Trevor

Thursday: Any cricketing Chappell brother except Trevor

Friday: Any cricketing Chappell brother except Trevor

Saturday: Any cricketing Chappell brother except Trevor

Sunday: Any cricketing Chappell brother except Trevor

Gregorian Calendar.

35 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Little Billy's dad got a letter from the school asking him to come in and see the headmaster. When he arrived the head said to him, "It's somewhat delicate, but when the children were asked to write an essay on what their fathers did for a living, Billy said that you were in prison for child molesting. Obviously we were very dubious, but for the safety of the children we had to make sure it wasn't true, and to find out why he would say such a thing."

Billy's dad said, "I have no idea - it's not even remotely true. I have a highly paid job - I'm the Press Officer at Ibrox!"

The headmaster said, "Ah, that explains everything! Clearly Billy was too embarrassed to admit that!"

Oh, mate...