Scams

maicoman

Start up a football forum site and when it gets very popular flood the site with annoying pop adverts and video's that play automatically.

Then inform anyone who complains that they can pay a tenner to get rid of these adverts, hey presto...luxury holidays, jacuzzi's, Bollinger and supermodels. ..!!

Start up a football forum site and when it gets very popular flood the site with annoying pop adverts and video's that play automatically.

Then inform anyone who complains that they can pay a tenner to get rid of these adverts, hey presto...luxury holidays, jacuzzi's, Bollinger and supermodels. ..!!

Ad block

Don't forget the competitions that Platinum subscribers can enter. You can make your money back on them easily.

That's right and you get to read everyone's PM's :rolleyes:

Now you're just being silly. At least what I said is supposed to be true.

Only the mods can read your PMs with Granny Danger about the best hemorrhoid creams.

There was one years ago i saw that i actually had thought of myself.

A bloke advertised a fancy apartment in a nice area and loads viewed it. He rang them all back to offer it and took deposits and first rents of loads of them and legged it

The son of champion bowler Richard Corsie done that with a flat beside the Scottish Parliament.

One I saw once a while ago was when the old electric slot meters still existed.

This guy bought plasticine out of Woolworths, rolled it out with a rolling pin, then pressed a 50p coin into it to make indentations.

He then put the plasticine on a tray, filled the indentations with water and made "ice" 50p coins which were solid enough to work the meter!.

Only drawback was, his meter rusted to f**k

There was one years ago i saw that i actually had thought of myself.

A bloke advertised a fancy apartment in a nice area and loads viewed it. He rang them all back to offer it and took deposits and first rents of loads of them and legged it

How did they get in to view it if he didn't actually own it?

Both this and the fruit machine idea are brilliant and would absolutely work :lol:

the fruit machine one was kinda done on "the real hustle" but they didnt use a previously bought machine, they simply waited till the bar was empty on a quiet afternoon i.e only the barstaff no gaffer, walk in wearing overalls etc, claim they are here to swap the puggy's over, if the barstaff doesnt believe them they simply phone their "office" from their phone, and hand it to the barstaff

quite brazen and worked a charm, out they go with a full puggy and simply f**k off elsewhere, they done it with a van full of band equipment as well, got jess to pretend she was the pubs liaison person or something like that and they would keep the equipment safe in the van until it was time to set it up, band would show up to set up to find no van, no jess, no equipment :lol:

It was Bristol Zoo but no, it was completely made up. I'm still shocked at the number of Bristolians that believe it.

You wonder where these made up stories come from and how they gain such momentum. I'm pretty sure this particular story was pre-Facebook days.