Livingston vs Falkirk

Should be another win.

Would drop Sibbs for Mcgrandles since he has a bit more dig plus Mcgrandles is out for the Dundee game the following Tuesday so it makes sense to give him more game time. Need to do better than today and loosen up a bit. Play with a bit more confidence and we should be fine.

2-0 Falkirk

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be another win.

Would drop Sibbs for Mcgrandles since he has a bit more dig plus Mcgrandles is out for the Dundee game the following Tuesday so it makes sense to give him more game time. Need to do better than today and loosen up a bit. Play with a bit more confidence and we should be fine.

2-0 Falkirk

Isn't there room for both? Sibbald certainly isn't a classy player but put in a good shift today.

I don't think you'll have any problem, though. Livingston's first half at Ibrox yesterday was the most inept I've seen a team play in decades.

Isn't there room for both? Sibbald certainly isn't a classy player but put in a good shift today.

I don't think you'll have any problem, though. Livingston's first half at Ibrox yesterday was the most inept I've seen a team play in decades.

Actually Sibbs is probably our classiest player when he is playing well. Today he was in his own wee world and never seemed to be up to speed with the game.

Should be another win.

2-0 Falkirk

I think we will see Kerr dropped for this and have Sibbald and Vaulks in the middle.

In an ocean of shite posted on this forum, this is literally the stupidest thing I've ever seen posted. Mother of God.

You either don't read much or ken the square root of f**k all about football.

Sibbald is committed and has some prowess but on the 'Jim Baxter' scale of silky skills he's about a 2. He may improve if he can see a fellow player more than 4 feet away.

Sibbald is committed and has some prowess but on the 'Jim Baxter' scale of silky skills he's about a 2. He may improve if he can see a fellow player more than 4 feet away.

What does the scale go up to, 2.1? Have you ever seen Craig Sibbald play football?

Think you should leave the thread before you continue to embarrass yourself :lol:

What does the scale go up to, 2.1? Have you ever seen Craig Sibbald play football?

I am not 'dissing' Sibbald but simply pointing out his limitations. He is hardly a game-changer.

Naw, you're talking about the drinking scale.

Listen I know f**k all about how rangers players play week to week couldn't tell you what their individual skills are player to player..therefore I wouldn't make a James hunt of myself by talking about something I know nothing about ..so if I was you I would delete your sibbald post

Archived