Livingston vs Falkirk

Ollie Durojaiye on the verge of signing for us, was at Falkirk for a spell, I can't remember much about him tbh. Thoughts ?

Did ok in several games including a MOM performance at QOS when he was exceptional. Was completely pish in many other games though, many more than the ok ones unfortunately.

If you get the Ollie that played at QOS you'll have won a watch.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will be up for this one and I suspect our performance will be better than yesterday. 2 big games coming up after this one, so places up for grabs.

Hope Houston takes Watson out and replaced him with McCracken. Zero confidence in Watson at all

Best moment from big Ollie was when he came back from injury about 2 stone overweight and absolutely fucked a Cowdenbeath player off the ball for Scott Sheppard to run through and score.

Apart from that not much I can remember

He scored a cracker in a friendly versus Rotherham. Absolute belter.

Ollie Durojaiye on the verge of signing for us, was at Falkirk for a spell, I can't remember much about him tbh. Thoughts ?

Not a popular opinion at all but I liked this guy. Hard as nails, fast and can hit a rocket shot. He played a blinder against Rangers IMO early last season but then lost his way. Someone told me his sister died last year and that affected his game, might not be true though.

Not a popular opinion at all but I liked this guy. Hard as nails, fast and can hit a rocket shot. He played a blinder against Rangers IMO early last season but then lost his way. Someone told me his sister died last year and that affected his game, might not be true though.

Can't remember him being fast...I remember him as slow, cumbersome & unable to tackle....he did the occasional very good thing but overall a disappointment ....he had an ego though describing himself as the best player in every team he played in

He broke his foot just when he was getting going with us. Then during his recuperation his sister died and he took it really bad. As you would.

He said himself that even before that he suffered from really bad depression at times.

Nice fella, could have been a good player for us, but ultimately his heart and head weren't in it.

Can't remember him being fast...I remember him as slow, cumbersome & unable to tackle....he did the occasional very good thing but overall a disappointment ....he had an ego though describing himself as the best player in every team he played in

That's your opinion fair enough, to my memory if he wanted somebody snapped they couldn't get away from him

Once Duffie is fit we can return Muirhead to CB beside Grant and you won't see much of Watson as Cracks will be the cover CB

Please stop kidding on that Kieran will ever be fit again. He's not going to feature, despite how much we would like to think he could get back to the player he was a few seasons ago.

Please stop kidding on that Kieran will ever be fit again. He's not going to feature, despite how much we would like to think he could get back to the player he was a few seasons ago.

You've said 2 things there.

1, He will never play again.

2, He won't be as good again

I'd heard 1 before from someone else.

Given he's back in training the now I was hoping to see his name appear in a development team soon.

We will see.

Ollie.....ffs....

Currently or was plying his trade at Enfield, player profile had him down as striker.... jeezy peeps...

I don't get the he was fast, milk turned quicker and often said, can you imagine him at centre half as he was credited as being a centre half or centre mid

I really Thot Ollie was gonna be a really decent player as we had him tied up on the last game of the season, something we never do but nah, played 5 or 6 league games at the start, then Mark Millar came in and showed him how it's done, dunno if it's a similar story at Enfield as I see he hadnt started a game since pre November, last action 7th November

One thing good about him is he could tackle and the opposite player knew he was in a tackle, but it was few and far between when he was in the mood or hungry to do so, fitness levels were poor also

Looks as if he was just beginning to come onto a game with us and then he got injured. When he came back he was way overweight and really slow. He really flattered to deceive.

He came across as a really nice lad and I hope things work out for him.

"Better not meddle wi the Bairns O' Falkirk"

I feel like I say this every week right now but this is the kind of game where we absolutely have to take 3 points if we want to be seen as serious promotion contenders. If anything there's more pressure on us here than there is when we play Hibs or Sevco

Rogers

Muirhead-Watson-Grant-Leahy

Alston-McGrandles-Vaulks-Sibbs

O'Hara-Baird

Subs: Bowman, McCracken, Gallacher, Kerr, Smith, Blair, Miller

Keep Kerr, McCracken and Miller the three older boys fresh for the cup game, and the likes of Taiwo and McHugh should be kept in cotton wool for now

I feel like I say this every week right now but this is the kind of game where we absolutely have to take 3 points if we want to be seen as serious promotion contenders. If anything there's more pressure on us here than there is when we play Hibs or Sevco

Rogers

Muirhead-Watson-Grant-Leahy

Alston-McGrandles-Vaulks-Sibbs

O'Hara-Baird

Subs: Bowman, McCracken, Gallacher, Kerr, Smith, Blair, Miller

Keep Kerr, McCracken and Miller the three older boys fresh for the cup game, and the likes of Taiwo and McHugh should be kept in cotton wool for now

There is more pressure you're right, but you are nowhere near good enough to start resting players and still win games. In sure Houston agrees and il be amazed if there's more than 1 change fro you're team v hibs

Archived