Livingston vs Falkirk

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not 'dissing' Sibbald but simply pointing out his limitations. He is hardly a game-changer.

Ironically enough that's exactly what he is. Problem is he doesn't produce it often enough.

He seems to me to lack confidence at times and sometimes retreats into his shell. He's a very humble guy, possibly too much so but he's one hell of a good footballer when he's on his game.

Your opinion's not really relevant I don't think as you don't see him often enough to really judge what he can do.

I'm gonna put this down to your lack of opportunities to see him play for your ill-informed opinion. It happens.

Go watch his goal against Hearts this time last year

Listen I know f**k all about how rangers players play week to week couldn't tell you

Sibbald not a classy player?

Ironically enough that's exactly what he is.

You Bairns are a touchy lot! The OP suggested Oor Craig should be benched and I questioned it on the basis that he's effective if not classy.

If you have a problem then take it up with the latapy poster who sees him as a bench-warmer.

You Bairns are a touchy lot! The OP suggested Oor Craig should be benched and I questioned it on the basis that he's effective if not classy.

If you have a problem then take it up with the latapy poster who sees him as a bench-warmer.

:lol:

Your basis is shite.

At no point did I say he is a bench warmer. In terms of ability he is one of the best in the league although I think we have other players can do other things better than he can. Believe it or not, Livingston in the middle of winter in freezing conditions is probably not suited to 'classy' players. Hence why i would play somebody else ahead of Sibbald.

I'd like to see McGrandles feature as well, let's see if he's improved much since leaving. It might be harsh but I'd maybe drop Alston for him. Would be good to see O'Hara getting more game time, too.

I'd like to see McGrandles feature as well, let's see if he's improved much since leaving. It might be harsh but I'd maybe drop Alston for him. Would be good to see O'Hara getting more game time, too.

Well that's what I said before today's game but Blair absolutely owned the hibs defender ( was it mcgregor?) & had all the time in the world to slot a classy classy finish in the corner....Conor is one of my favourite players (back off bpm) but didn't do mch when he came on but we were under the cost by that stage...we fell out the game & Henderson changed it.....never forget his old man scoring at hampden in an amazing win over sellick

At no point did I say he is a bench warmer. In terms of ability he is one of the best in the league although I think we have other players can do other things better than he can. Believe it or not, Livingston in the middle of winter in freezing conditions is probably not suited to 'classy' players. Hence why i would play somebody else ahead of Sibbald.

Well I questioned you and, seemingly, suggesting that the new Prince of Grangemouth should actually get a game as opposed to your notion of having his arse on the bench doesn't go down well.

As I said, you're a touchy lot.

Well I questioned you and, seemingly, suggesting that the new Prince of Grangemouth should actually get a game as opposed to your notion of having his arse on the bench doesn't go down well.

My notion is a lot more informed than yours so you are really on a hiding to nothing.

For the last fucking time the ground is not in Grangemouth it's east Falkirk ...I would call it the boag but it's over the park....however the roundabout says Grangemouth to the east ...now you can't be in Grangemouth if you've got a sign saying Grangemouth ya fucking idiot

Sibbald certainly isn't a classy player .

Think your bang on! For reference, his winning goal against hearts last season was probably the dirtiest, kick the sh1t out of everyone in his way goal I saw that season. A real everyman that drinks 6 pints before kick off, never shys away from a fifty fifty with a rocket right foot!

For the last fucking time the ground is not in Grangemouth it's east Falkirk ...I would call it the boag but it's over the park....however the roundabout says Grangemouth to the east ...now you can't be in Grangemouth if you've got a sign saying Grangemouth ya fucking idiot

It's in Grangemouth, you can taste the petrol fumes when you sit in the rat infested stands.

It's in Grangemouth, you can taste the petrol fumes when you sit in the rat infested stands.

Oh and Google maps quote the address as

"Falkirk Stadium

I don't think this will be the walkover alot of fans seem to think it'll be.

I can't belive people bite about the address of the stadium. Why would you even care?

Wondered this for ages as well. Grangemouths part of the Falkirk district. The park certainly isn't in the town centre anymore.

But does it really matter at all? Nut

Archived