Livingston vs Falkirk

Imagine charging kids under 12 to get in. It's not like there will be a shortage of seats.

It's been something most Livingston fans disagree with aswell tbh.

I find it completely ridiculous that we charge £10 I think it is ? to under 12s, the club wonders why we can't get a crowd through the door.

I've always been for u16s to gain entry for free to every ground in Scotland, especially clubs like Livingston that have 9000 empty seats every other week.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The club just can't be arsed advertising anything, if we let kids in free and advertised it then it could convince more down. What's happened to school's getting free tickets too? Hardly surprising how bad we're doing when the board don't give a f**k.

Anyway, we'll do well to get a draw here. As long as there's an improvement from last week and we don't get bent over I won't be too disappointed.

Any kind of win will do for me. Would love to see O'Hara getting his first goal should he start, though. Would still like McGrandles to start, replacing either Alston or Kerr.

McGrandles in for Alston is the only change from last week (I think).

Halkett in for a debut at right back by the looks of it.

McCallum

Halkett

Gordon

Gallacher

Longridge

Mullen

Fotheringham

Pittman

Stanton

Buchanan

White

Possibly a diamond with Fossy sitting and Pittman playing behind the front two.

Horror goal to lose, nothing ball which bounced over the defender, good finish but poor from us.

Falkirk should really have had a penalty too, how that's not been given I've no idea.

Game that I expected, we've worked hard with very little quality.

Guest Back Post Misses

Harsh on Alston if it's not a decison based on contract talks

Remember McGrandles can't play Tuesday so Blair will be fresh

Horror goal to lose, nothing ball which bounced over the defender, good finish but poor from us.

Falkirk should really have had a penalty too, how that's not been given I've no idea.

If it were Rangers, it would've been two pens...

Started well, fell out of it, poor set play and McGrandles so far no bringing much to the table....

Improvement required

They've had a couple of penalty shouts, one of them came after a free kick they shouldn't have got in the first place. Referee's having a mare, we've probably been luckier from it so far though.

Archived