Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

14 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Check the nick of this c**t...

xQfjcM5h.thumb.jpeg.bd348559a44a435093f8c04690fff1ca.jpeg

I'm imagining this guy, when he hears it's kicking off, running home..."have you seen my cammo's and DM's luv?"

I noticed @Bigmouth Strikes Again downvoted me on a post criticising the rioters.  Maybe he can come on and explain why.  I have taken him of ignore in anticipation of his contribution to this important discussion.

So come on Bigmouth, do you support attacks on refuges?

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

I noticed @Bigmouth Strikes Again downvoted me on a post criticising the rioters.  Maybe he can come on and explain why.  I have taken him of ignore in anticipation of his contribution to this important discussion.

...something something my cat's harder than the rioters....something...slevers

Biggy biggy biggy, can't you see

Sometimes your red dots hypnotise me

I just don't get your fashy ways

Guess that's why I'm woke and you're so paid

Screenshot_20240804_182029_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Bairnardo

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Of course he does. He’s a moronic, racist, bigot. 

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Just did it to wind you up, in all honesty.

Thank you.

The Importance of Being Morrissey (2002)

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Just did it to wind you up, in all honesty.

Thank you.

The Importance of Being Morrissey (2002)

Of course, setting fire to building containing refugees is great wind up material.  Well done you.

In Middlesbrough today the far right were pulling people from cars etc etc its now being reported by ch 4 news that the community they were attacking have now organised themselves and are fighting back so it's escalating and I'm guessing that social media will be awash with "they started it first" shortly 

5 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

It’s highly unlikely (very highly unlikely) that Morrissey’s posting on a Scottish football forum. Weirder things have happened. 

I was happy til we had to play Germany

And heaven knows I'm miserable now

1 minute ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Load of inbreds angry at their pitiful lot in life. 

The BBC though...

"It is unclear whether the hotel is housing asylum seekers. We did call the hotel to ask, but no one picked up"

Yeah, did the Beeb not consider they might have been a tad busy at the time?

46 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

It’s not that they aren’t real, it’s more that some very bad actors take legitimate things that are relatively trivial and leverage them into something hugely more significant than they are. Unfortunately there are enough desperate people out there waiting to lap this up and find an easy target bogeyman for the state of their lives. 

You're right.

There are worse villains in this than the clowns looting shops in town centres.  I do find myself despising them though.  It's the lack of humanity in reacting to Southport in this way, and it's the hideous brutality of targeting a bogeyman based on ethnicity.

I do believe that sections of society have been badly let down and that there is genuine desperation there.  I also believe that that's a large part of what we're seeing.  However, there will be plenty of equally poor and desperate people who are disgusted by what's unfolding.

Societal issues need addressed, but an utter rejection in a moral sense of what's happening, also needs to be strongly present.

I doubt if we're disagreeing too much here.