Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

54 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

You're right.

There are worse villains in this than the clowns looting shops in town centres.  I do find myself despising them though.  It's the lack of humanity in reacting to Southport in this way, and it's the hideous brutality of targeting a bogeyman based on ethnicity.

I do believe that sections of society have been badly let down and that there is genuine desperation there.  I also believe that that's a large part of what we're seeing.  However, there will be plenty of equally poor and desperate people who are disgusted by what's unfolding.

Societal issues need addressed, but an utter rejection in a moral sense of what's happening, also needs to be strongly present.

I doubt if we're disagreeing too much here.

We’re not disagreeing. What I said isn’t to be interpreted as excusing any of the actions. I just think there’s a group of people who know exactly what they’re doing exploiting a lot of these people. 

You just feel that a lot of these guys in a few years time are going to have the realisation that they were used as a pawn in someone’s game that had nothing to with patriotism, but by then they’ll have already f**ked their lives. 

But they are still (mostly) grown men who should have a bit of agency to think for themselves. And they will need to accept what’s coming for allowing minorities to be a scapegoat for their own problems. 

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Guy that came out with the glasses and England flag being identified from prior news reports of being referred to the prevent scheme because of his harbouring of extreme far right beliefs. 

And quite clearly he is trying to clean up his act.

18 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I'm personally taking a break for the rest of the night because I can see exactly where this thread is heading.

Night night.

Off you pop, don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

'Defended me'?

WTF?

Just now, Crawford Bridge said:

Careful now. He'll post a picture of a cat sitting on a wheelie bin.

If there's one thing we can all agree on it's that England is an utter shithole. 

Correct, and we're all in it together, thanks to Starmer and his communist crew.

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Correct, and we're all in it together, thanks to Starmer and his communist crew.

Why do you blame Starmer for this? What makes you think that he and his crew are communists?

Just now, accies1874 said:

Why do you blame Starmer for this? What makes you think that he and his crew are communists?

I'm assuming it's like America.  Anything left of centre-right are commies.

22 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

You just feel that a lot of these guys in a few years time are going to have the realisation that they were used as a pawn in someone’s game that had nothing to with patriotism, but by then they’ll have already f**ked their lives. 

To be honest, I very much doubt if that realisation will ever arrive for them.

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

In Middlesbrough today the far right were pulling people from cars etc etc its now being reported by ch 4 news that the community they were attacking have now organised themselves and are fighting back so it's escalating and I'm guessing that social media will be awash with "they started it first" shortly 

It’s not that surprising tbh. They must get pretty pissed off, all this violence against them because arseholes made up that they were involved in stabbing kids. A some point most people will start trying to fight back. 

Just now, accies1874 said:

The blame for this shitshow lies with Blair and Gordon Brown, this clown in charge has just inflamed matters, a total disaster. IMO.

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

The blame for this shitshow lies with Blair and Gordon Brown, this clown in charge has just inflamed matters, a total disaster. IMO.

No. The blame for this shitshow lies with racist right wing c***s who choose to believe lies they know aren’t true, in order to go with their six packs to start fires, attack shops and chuck bricks at the police. 

Can we not encourage bigots to vent their bigoted spleen, ffs. Let folk red dot without calling it out, I'd rather not listen to their bile.

Quite frightening how bad things are getting down south this weekend. This is what happens when you don't challenge bigotry and racism head on, instead giving the absolute dregs of political and social opinion lots of air time to stir up hatred (and now violence) against other communities. You're stupid wee pawns lads, get a grip of yourself and stop destroying your own communities.

Thankfully I can't see it ever coming to anything like that up here. I hope.