Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

1 hour ago, Cosmic Joe said:

The thing that gets me is the claim that London used to be some kind of "white paradise". Facebook pages springing up showing red buses and only white people featuring from the 1970s.

My first visit to London was in 1977, and it was diverse as diverse could be. A real eye opener for a wee boy from Fife.

Probably because London has gone from about 90% white in the 70s to just over 50% today? I’m not suggesting London was a ‘white paradise’ but there have been significant demographic shifts and to try and claim otherwise is unhinged.

13 hours ago, GHF-23 said:

My version of this was going to New York for the first time when I was 13 and seeing a group of Amish folk waiting for the ferry to see the statue of liberty

What did they do with their horse and cart?

4 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

They’re allowed to take trains and buses - not planes because they’re too modern. There’s always a load of them in Union Station in Chicago because you can get between all their major communities (Indiana, downstate Illinois, Pennsylvania) from there. 

9 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

They’re allowed to take trains and buses - not planes because they’re too modern. There’s always a load of them in Union Station in Chicago because you can get between all their major communities (Indiana, downstate Illinois, Pennsylvania) from there. 

It was a joke.

18 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

The thing that gets me is the claim that London used to be some kind of "white paradise". Facebook pages springing up showing red buses and only white people featuring from the 1970s.

My first visit to London was in 1977, and it was diverse as diverse could be. A real eye opener for a wee boy from Fife.

I first went in 76. Went to a cafe where they had sugar dispensers - which I'd never seen before. That's how I ended up with sugar all over my egg and chips. 

On 11/08/2024 at 21:42, Fullerene said:

England also a much higher population density hence there are more people down south who say "no more, we're full". 

I can't think of anywhere in Scotland that complains about too many people.

Edinburgh in August 🤬

I went to Wembley in 79 (shudders). 

On the way to the game we nipped into a corner shop where the proprietor was of ethnic background. 

Where upon a west coaster handed him a Scottish pound note he was met with the response "We don't take foreign currency".

To which the aforementioned West coaster lept across the counter and started pummelling the guy and shouting "I'll give ya fecking foreign currency yet ya p**i b*****d".

His mates took the opportunity to steal anything they could lay their hands on, then eventually dragged him off and scarppered.

London was an eye-opener in lots of ways for a 14yr old laddie like me.

8 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

I used to live in Southern Indiana where there is a sizable Amish community. They would regularly tie their carts to the Wal Mart sign and go in and shop. I'd a friend who worked in an all night service station and said about 4 am they would come in and buy huge quantities of Mountain Dew. Apparently a very popular caffeine boost for them.

On 07/08/2024 at 07:39, RiG said:

Shocking video but I did chuckle at the England shirt wearing loser trying to rip the door off then smash the window in with his elbow only to hurt himself doing so and slink off rubbing his elbow.

I see this chump has been sentenced to four and a half years :lol:

No news of rioting last night and no predictions of anything else over the weekend.  It looks like the swift action by the police and courts has had an effect.

Then again Elon Musk has said civil war in the UK is inevitable so unless the right wing, racist, swivel eyed loon ball doesn’t have a clue what he’s talking about then we’ll just have to wait and see.

It’s almost as if, right minded people turning up in numbers, might deter actual coward w**k balls from creating havoc on the streets, although I’m sure that swift ‘ harsh punishment also helps. Never let the loonballs think they are the majority. 

I see the childminder and Tory wife had been remanded since arrest and has now been remanded until 2 Sep as the judge last week said it was too serious for his court.

This isn't going to end well for her except maybe in a life lesson way 

17 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

No news of rioting last night and no predictions of anything else over the weekend.  It looks like the swift action by the police and courts has had an effect.

Then again Elon Musk has said civil war in the UK is inevitable so unless the right wing, racist, swivel eyed loon ball doesn’t have a clue what he’s talking about then we’ll just have to wait and see.

Similar to the heavy sentences Lord Carmont imposed in the ‘50s to combat the use of razors in serious assaults when he was a High Court judge in Glasgow?

6 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

Similar to the heavy sentences Lord Carmont imposed in the ‘50s to combat the use of razors in serious assaults when he was a High Court judge in Glasgow?

That worked

11 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

4 hours ago, Binos said:

That worked

I wasn’t around at the time so I can only go on reports from the time that suggested the heavy sentences did have a positive effect. Perhaps Old Man Danger can let us know if he remembers the heavy sentences working or not.

1 hour ago, Shadow Play said:

I wasn’t around at the time so I can only go on reports from the time that suggested the heavy sentences did have a positive effect. Perhaps Old Man Danger can let us know if he remembers the heavy sentences working or not.

It cleared up glasgows knife culture for sure 

1 hour ago, Shadow Play said:

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12625898.Message_to_slashers_if_courts__apos_do_a_Carmont_apos_/

When the diminutive Lord Carmont came through from Edinburgh to preside over the High Court Circuit, few people realised that a firm stand was about to be taken against these thugs, and that a new phrase ''Doing a Carmont'' would enter the language of the underworld. Warning that future sentences might require to be more severe if the use of razors and other similar weapons did not cease forthwith, the Judge imposed sentences of up to 10 years' imprisonment on all those who appeared before him convicted of inflicting horrific injuries on others. 

One week later the Glasgow police had their first weekend since the war without a single slashing or similar attack.