Whose Going Down?

There was a presentation put forward to have them directly placed in the top tier (presumably they support Bayern's proposal... Wait, they don't??) which was rejected by clubs.

There was then a scramble for entry to 1st division.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my absolute favourite thread.

The day Utd beat a relegation rival 5-1 and old man Danger comes up with this beautiful thread whilst being very careful to stress that he completely thinks Utd are totally doomed and will NEVER get out of this mess, ever.

IMO he did an excellent job in portraying that he in no way thought there was even the merest hint of a slither of a potential great escape. No siree, not the Dangerman. He knew Utd were doomed and was only posting this thread to see who would be in the playoff place (as we all know they are definitely going down, right?)

:lol: It's the hope that kills you cunto :lol:

That's exactly what I was thinking when his thread was started.

Not hated per se, you're just seen as a waste of fucking space who bring very little to the top flight bar some exciting youngsters that you flog at the earliest possible opportunity as - heaven forbid - you might actually become exciting to watch.

In fairness, that could describe most clubs depending on your postcode.

Not hated per se, you're just seen as a waste of fucking space who bring very little to the top flight bar some exciting youngsters that you flog at the earliest possible opportunity as - heaven forbid - you might actually become exciting to watch.

awk your right, the thought of seeing world beaters dundee play 4 times a season give me a wee damp patch in my front bum

• 2 weeks later...

After this week, looks like it might be two from Accies, Killie and United for 11th and 12th.

Not sure I'd fancy either Accies or Killie to come through the playoff final if United end up finishing bottom.

Will United have to play Killie away after the split?

I hope Dundee Utd go down but I still have a feeling that they will wriggle out of this yet, as Killie and ourselves are still very much in the mix. The Friday night fixture at Fir Park between us and United will be crucial, and I can see United winning that unfortunately.

Archived