Whose Going Down?

Wonder who has relegation release clauses in their contracts. It would be nice to be the vulture for a change rather than the carcass

hopefully every single player locke signed. although i wouldnt bother, apart from macdonald none of them are worth signing

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say United need to be within 6 points of 11th come the split to have a chance.

If they lose on Friday it'll be a tall order.

Killie have a habit of plucking a random result from thin air - hopefully not on Saturday against us.

Being the chasing team, the problem Utd face is whatever they manage to do means nothing if Killie or Hamilton do the same.

They will spend the rest of the season depending on 2 games every week - pressure.

Example - Utd lose on Friday, killie on Saturday. For Killie, nothing lost, for Utd, nothing gained.

Being the chasing team, the problem Utd face is whatever they manage to do means nothing if Killie or Hamilton do the same.

They will spend the rest of the season depending on 2 games every week - pressure.

Example - Utd lose on Friday, killie on Saturday. For Killie, nothing lost, for Utd, nothing gained.

Thank goodness you included that example in the third paragraph, I was completely lost.

Hopefully Kilmarnock.

Would teach them right for shitting it when the clubs voted on Rangers. Also as a Celtic fan they charge us more than any other clubs fans so would be good to see them go down.

I also have a wee feeling that Hibs going do a role reversal by beating Hamilton Accies in the play-offs.

This is the whose (ha ha) going down rather who should be going down thread.

If there was any justice in the world the shitty club of Kilmarnock would go down rather than us. But if they get more points than us they will, at least, have a shot at the play offs and will deserve that.

This is the whose (ha ha) going down rather who should be going down thread.

If there was any justice in the world the shitty club of Kilmarnock would go down rather than us. But if they get more points than us they will, at least, have a shot at the play offs and will deserve that.

Granny, I have to say that, if our lads do stay up, your lot (and probably Accies) well join a list including Hibs, Falkirk, and St Mirren of clubs who have done more to keep Killie in the top flight than anyone at Rugby Park.

Archived