Whose Going Down?

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yip Thistle are safe enough, it's between Killie, Utd and the hammies. Well I think will pull away just after the split. Killie I'm afraid are in free fall at the moment and if Utd do eventually over take us then that's it, bye bye time.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

I always thought that whoever reached the playoffs will face Hibs and lose. I still think whoever reaches the playoffs will face Hibs but I'm not so certain of them losing.

Don't know why everyone's assuming it'll be Hibs in the play-off final anyway. Falkirk's season is still holding up tremendously well, and are very capable of getting past them, even if Hibs recover from their latest bout of Hibsing.

Considering the champions-elect have proven themselves just about capable of getting past Killie over two games, I wouldn't go putting any bets on the teams under them in the final either.

We're finishing 11th at best on that insipid non-scoring show today.

ICT (A), Partick (H), Aberdeen (A) + Dundee (H) before split.

I just don't see us winning any of them.

It wouldn't be remotely surprising for you to get four defeats from those four, but it wouldn't be surprising to see Kilmarnock losing all of their next four either. They've got Aberdeen (A), Celtic (H), Partick (A) & St. Johnstone (H), and you've also still got a 10 point cushion on United.

Assuming United don't pull off the comeback, 11th is being decided on the Killie v Hamilton game. Neither of you look capable of beating anyone else right now, whereas everyone else who ends up in the bottom six will manage the occasional win - no one is Hibsing this.

Locke's scattergun approach actually brought Killie in a few decent players. I think they have enough of an attacking threat to mitigate against their weaknesses; whether it happens or not is still unclear. Higginbotham basically dragged us to safety in the post-split games a couple of years ago, if (big 'if') he can find that kind of form then it's a possibly decisive advantage.

Just now I can't see past Accies beating Hibs in the play-off as the eventual outcome.

Just now I can't see past Accies beating Hibs in the play-off as the eventual outcome.

:lol:

We're not beating anyone from the Championship in a play-off on current form.

I fully expect Hibs to continue their run of Hibsing their attempt at promotion by losing over 2 legs to Falkirk as well.

Falkirk would beat Accies over 2 legs.

None of the bottom 3 really deserve to stay up based on what I've seen. If we turn out to be the least abhorrent out of the 3 of us then it really is a minter for Killie and United.

Really?

I can't see then being good enough to beat us

Yeah really. They beat us a month or two ago.

Archived