Whose Going Down?

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dundee Utd - St Johnstone (A) Partick (A) Inverness (H)

Hamilton - Aberdeen (A) Dundee (H)

Kilmarnock - Partick (A) St Johnstone (H)

Then 5 fixtures each after the split.

If the gap between Killie and United is still 7 points by the split, I think that'll be too much.

Where is the Killie-Utd game due to be played after the split? Rugby Park?

If the gap between Killie and United is still 7 points by the split, I think that'll be too much.

Where is the Killie-Utd game due to be played after the split? Rugby Park?

Aye we've played Killie twice at Tannadice.

I've gave it some thought and I don't want to play either Killie or Utd in the playoffs.

If Utd get to the playoffs it means they've won a barrowload of their 8 games and will be in good form going into the playoffs. I'd rather play a team used to losing. .

All Falkirk fans are sick to the back teeth of playing Killie in big games. Also as a Falkirk fan I know how good Higginbotham is and would rather no play him.

Hamilton don't seem to have much about them and don't have the kind of fanbase that can be a twelfth man either.

Sorry Accies :(

I've gave it some thought and I don't want to play either Killie or Utd in the playoffs.

If Utd get to the playoffs it means they've won a barrowload of their 8 games and will be in good form going into the playoffs. I'd rather play a team used to losing. .

All Falkirk fans are sick to the back teeth of playing Killie in big games. Also as a Falkirk fan I know how good Higginbotham is and would rather no play him.

Hamilton don't seem to have much about them and don't have the kind of fanbase that can be a twelfth man either.

Sorry Accies :(

As much as I would rather you lot relegate us than Hibs. I don't think it will happen, with canning in charge we will finish in 12th.

Good luck to Falkirk a team Hamilton should copy - A real manager - young players and picking up good strikers from across Scotland. Not rocket science.

That's logic but not how the split works

We will have played most of the other teams that are likely to finish in the bottom six away twice so from our perspective this is likely to be one of the away games. I reckon we will still end up with three home ties.

We will have played most of the other teams that are likely to finish in the bottom six away twice so from our perspective this is likely to be one of the away games. I reckon we will still end up with three home ties.

At most there will be 3 teams in line for 11th and 12th at the split, so i reckon they must be able to ensure each has no major complaint about the final 5 games in terms of balance H/A in total and 2H/2A between the 3.

I would hope so...

As much as I would rather you lot relegate us than Hibs. I don't think it will happen, with canning in charge we will finish in 12th.

Good luck to Falkirk a team Hamilton should copy - A real manager - young players and picking up good strikers from across Scotland. Not rocket science.

United won't pick up 13 points from 8 games.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived