Whose Going Down?

No - based on his managerial abilities in previous jobs. As someone who is a keen follower of the lower English leagues (Southend United is my team) I know what I am talking about. Lee Clark ranks along Gary Megson in those awful choices as a football manager.

They need to get Bryan Robson in IMO.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No - based on his managerial abilities in previous jobs. As someone who is a keen follower of the lower English leagues (Southend United is my team) I know what I am talking about. Lee Clark ranks along Gary Megson in those awful choices as a football manager.

Having followed your career over on the political sub-forum with interest, I can respectfully say I'm not surprised at your pish talk.

:)

What Clark's done with the defence since he came in can't be underrated. I really feel like we're about to piss everyone off and 1-0 ourselves into next year's top division. Again.

Fairly confident that either United or Kilmarnock would win over two legs against any of the three teams that get through. We've played them both over the last couple of days and both have improved hugely since our last fixtures.

Shucks x

Fairly confident that either United or Kilmarnock would win over two legs against any of the three teams that get through. We've played them both over the last couple of days and both have improved hugely since our last fixtures.

United? Yes, definitely.  Killie? Be afraid, be very afraid. Boyd is obviously carrying someone else's hair and it's affecting his performances. Higginbotham has lost that wee gallus swagger that he had when he played for us and they just look as if they lack belief in themselves.

United have six games left, they're going to need at least 12 points if they're going to finish above Accies and Killie. O.K., they beat Accies & Killie, where are their other two wins coming from? The team sitting seventh with nothing to play for? Possibly.

That leaves them needing one other win - or three draws. And Killie or Accies have to get points (or a point each) from their meeting. Is it likely that neither of them would pick up any points from their other 5 fixtures?

Archived