Whose Going Down?

You have made me laugh this morning, thanks. By this logic Killie and Hamilton will draw with each other post split and lose the remaining 10 games. You don't really think that'll happen, do you? You were just exaggerating the point you think we're both pish.

Ten games post split???

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm assuming he means 5 each?
The original post mentioned 'remaining' games so assume he's included last pre-split game as well.
Correct and correct, cheers.But even if it was taken as 4 games each post split, both teams will not lose all of them.

You'll like next season. No long away trips, games kick off at 3, decent away day to Hibs, no Rangers... the list of positives is almost endless.

You're a glass half full kinda guy x

You'll like next season. No long away trips, games kick off at 3, decent away day to Hibs, no Rangers... the list of positives is almost endless.

Yip. And hopefully Ayr could come up via the playoffs. It'll be just like the old days. 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Currently:

United > Kilmarnock

Kilmarnock > Accies

Accies< Shite

Make of it what you will (Accies are for the offsky). 

While Accies at their worst serve up poorer performances than Killie at their worst, they've shown that while they will always be shite under Canning they can grind out the occasional win. Killie have had six games under Clark and have taken two points.

Okay, three of those games have been Celtic, Aberdeen & Hearts and even they were only narrow defeats rather than pumpings so there's a reason to believe things may turn around for them post-split, but there's no indication that they're capable of grinding out results yet.

Managed to get in on it when it was 50/1.

Those who are doubtful of us finishing bottom, I really wouldn't rule it out. We have the most incompetent manager in the league and the players have gave up. If United are within 6pts of us before the split, I really couldn't see them catching us.

Kilmarnock have the most incompetent manager in the league.

Except that Hamilton have only lost two league matches in a row once in 2016. They might not be very good but they dig out a victory here and there and pick up quite a few draws.

Kilmarnock are in much worse form, they've only got 1 goal in the last 6 matches, and even Dundee Utd's revival isn't that impressive, they have 1 win from the last 4 league games.

Have to agree - Accies gave a habit of picking up unexpected draws or wins - like guaranteed they'll beat us on Saturday.

:(

Contrary to some of the rubbish written about our new manager by folks who know nothing about him I think he's going to do a good job in the long term whether relegated or not. These idiots are running him down based on 30 seconds of highlights on Sportscene and the Celtic/Rangers obsessed media pundits.

Contrary to some of the rubbish written about our new manager by folks who know nothing about him I think he's going to do a good job in the long term whether relegated or not. These idiots are running him down based on 30 seconds of highlights on Sportscene and the Celtic/Rangers obsessed media pundits.

^^^

Jim Mann NAP.

I don't think Hamilton will finish bottom, but 40/1 is crazy odds.

Win tonight and United would be 6 behind them with 18 points to play for. 

If then, we simply take the current form of the last 6 games, and apply them to the next 6 both teams finish on 37 points.

These idiots are running him down based on the fact that he's only taken 2 points from a possible 18 so far.

I hope this helps.

No - based on his managerial abilities in previous jobs. As someone who is a keen follower of the lower English leagues (Southend United is my team) I know what I am talking about. Lee Clark ranks along Gary Megson in those awful choices as a football manager.

Archived