Partick Thistle v Dundee United

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last season Motherwell thought they had turned it round after a couple of good results and the large support they brought through were all so confident that we were just another stage in their recovery. Seem familiar?

They were comfortably beaten 2 - 0 and had one shot on goal in the entire game.

Just saying.

Is it just me or are Dundee fans fucking obsessed with posting about Dundee United? Haven't they realised yet that the best way to wind-up your rivals is to so much not give a shit about them when you're gliding northwards away from them at the foot of the table?

Is it just me or are Dundee fans fucking obsessed with posting about Dundee United? Haven't they realised yet that the best way to wind-up your rivals is to so much not give a shit about them when you're gliding northwards away from them at the foot of the table?

Nope, and it's utterly tragic.

How would you know? You don't have a 'rival'.

Last season Motherwell thought they had turned it round after a couple of good results and the large support they brought through were all so confident that we were just another stage in their recovery. Seem familiar? They were comfortably beaten 2 - 0 and had one shot on goal in the entire game. Just saying.

1658e29240f6eb9e09c7f02851e2a0c9.jpg

United are much more solid in the middle of the park now and some of the younger lads like Spittal and Murray are coming on to a game. Can see it going either way.

A win for either side or possibly a draw? Good call IMO.

8aqoq5F.png

:1eye

WaWa was also in the top 10 until his mysterious disappearance when the permaseething NonDeludedDee made his return.

It's nice to see you posting on a United thread where you have legitimate cause to do so.

The content of your posts, unfortunately, are still shite.

Oi you! I had a nice half time dedication lined up for you but the dj had no idea who Val Doonican or Clive Dunn were :(

ETA: No flares in the excellent main stand facility on Saturday GD!

A sturdy pair of corduroy breeks should see you right ;)

Anyway, all this talk is very good but it's quite possible Storm Jonas or whatever it's called will put paid to this fixture :(

Yep, to pish down for the next 4 days, another reason I don't think we should be hosting the EK game, pitch will be back to the egg chasing days.

Archived