Partick Thistle v Dundee United

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see Banana absolutely biylin' that his wee hiatus (shitebaggin') out of posting seen the #DerryTwo take his top spot.

Not just the top team in Dundee, we're even the top posters in your thread.

8)

I honestly don't think being the top two posters in your rival team's thread should be something to celebrate.

Unless of course your a sadomasochist who loves wallowing in their own tragic individually created mess of seethe.

Is it just me or are Dundee fans fucking obsessed with posting about Dundee United? Haven't they realised yet that the best way to wind-up your rivals is to so much not give a shit about them when you're gliding northwards away from them at the foot of the table?

Quick question - would one of utds most prolific posters have been rattled enough to start blocking Dundee fans if we'd sat and said nothing?

Most Arabs who were happy to dish it out for 10 years or so are taking this reversal very badly - I'll continue to post where I see fit to remind them of their current status.

Thank you.

I think you take this inter web thing too serious, chap.

Perhaps you should go back to being a European renowned graffiti artist or whatever it was you were calling yourself.

I've never stopped being a top street artist. Getting picked for Europe's premier street art festival two years in a row confirms this.

Thanks for playing though champ :)

A 'top street artist' :lol:

Watch you don't choke on the crayons. (Or VT's patter)

Clearly you are not troubled by this in the slightest.

I know your life is a meaningless void but that's not my problem.

Try not to lash out on the internet though. No one really cares and you just end up looking a bit silly.

So, you do care?

Have fun drawing on walls, perhaps if your mother had a stronger authority on you whilst growing up you may have been able to pursue a proper career which would benefit the world.

It's never too late, the Police are recruiting (although I imagine you'll have a few problems with them).

Clearly you are not troubled by this in the slightest.

I know your life is a meaningless void but that's not my problem.

Try not to lash out on the internet though. No one really cares and you just end up looking a bit silly.

I was quite a well known street artist in my day as well - mostly restricted to the Kirkton / Ardler area.

You will be familiar with my work which was a study in gang culture and rivalry focusing on 2 themes.

I used to pretty much write YKHR everywhere, and follow this up with a f**k the YAP and/or f**k the Pirates, **** Rule. Like most people though, I grew out of drawing on walls and pavements fairly early.

So, you do care?

Have fun drawing on walls, perhaps if your mother had a stronger authority on you whilst growing up you may have been able to pursue a proper career which would benefit the world.

It's never too late, the Police are recruiting (although I imagine you'll have a few problems with them).

I was quite a well known street artist in my day as well - mostly restricted to the Kirkton / Ardler area.

You will be familiar with my work which was a study in gang culture and rivalry focusing on 2 themes.

I used to pretty much write YKHR everywhere, and follow this up with a f**k the YAP and/or f**k the Pirates, **** Rule. Like most people though, I grew out of drawing on walls and pavements fairly early.

In typical Dee fashion you are failing to understand the difference between "street art" and "vandalism/graffiti"

I wouldn't have any issues working for the police, given that one of my jobs is working with the council in a community liaison aspect and I've got a squeeky clean PVG...

But obviously I'm just a tagger that writes their names on walls.

Oh and that's an interesting sociological aspect to graffiti, you should read "The Rules of Misbehaviour" good section in that regarding graffiti and gang warfare.

Go and look at my prediction from the last game af Firhill. Predicted an easy win for us ya specky hot dog.

Calm down son! Saturday's a long way off and I don't want you getting over excited.

Archived