Partick Thistle v Dundee United

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick question - would one of utds most prolific posters have been rattled enough to start blocking Dundee fans if we'd sat and said nothing?

Most Arabs who were happy to dish it out for 10 years or so are taking this reversal very badly - I'll continue to post where I see fit to remind them of their current status.

Thank you.

Mate, it's the internet. Get a grip.

Quick question - would one of utds most prolific posters have been rattled enough to start blocking Dundee fans if we'd sat and said nothing?

Most Arabs who were happy to dish it out for 10 years or so are taking this reversal very badly - I'll continue to post where I see fit to remind them of their current status.

Thank you.

I'm sure the done thing now is to say, seething, or heads gone, or some other such thing.

I think I'll just block you now. This level of cringe just makes me feel sad.

No chance it would be on if the game was today, I'm only about a mile from Firhill and the pavements are starting to flood.

edit: I think I'd rather it was on, as much as I don't like playing teams twice in two weeks, midweek games are shite and we're going to end up with a massive backlog.

Hate free Saturdays but in purely selfish terms it might be advantageous to let someone else end United's astonishing march to safety.Probably better to play them when they've thrown in the towel. It's the same three points.

^ ^ ^

Hoping there are fish in the Firhill puddles.

Archived