St Johnstone v Aberdeen, Saturday 6th February 2016

With the activity of the last few days, I'd now go:

Mannus

Fisher - Anderson - Shaughnessy - Scobbie

Wotherspoon - Davidson - Lappin - Craig

MacLean - Cummins

Subbies: Clark, Gordon, Millar, Swanson, Thomson, Kane, Sutton.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bonksy and Jama coming in after a night out and doing a bit of TSAC baiting. Some boys. As it happens I've already had the rant on WAP so no catch this time you sheep shagging wannabe c***s.

As much as I'd like to say we've just returned home from Loft - it's just the time difference from living it it large abroad ;)

With the activity of the last few days, I'd now go:

Mannus

Fisher - Anderson - Shaughnessy - Scobbie

Wotherspoon - Davidson - Lappin - Craig

MacLean - Cummins

Subbies: Clark, Gordon, Millar, Swanson, Thomson, Kane, Sutton.

not think Doyle will be on the bench?

Swanson might not be 100% but I think he needs first team starts to get back that fitness. He's been training etc so don't really see the issue with starting him even if he'll be a bit rusty.

After Wednesday night and the game earlier in the season, this one is giving me the fear, I must admit. No "logical" reason other than in my years of watching Aberdeen, they generally let you down after doing something very good.

With regards to team, if everyone is fit and in good shape, I would have no hesitation in playing the same team as Wednesday. Saints are a good team, but McGinn and Hayes will hopefully have an easier time from Fisher and Scobbie than they did from Joe and Easton at Pittodrie.

Cummins and MacLean up front will certainly give our defence a real test, and we really do have to be far more switched on at defensive set plays than we were back in October. Saints have a very strong spine to them, and despite previous iffy form, are capable of turning the style back on.

As such, I think this will be a 1-1 draw - Shaughnessy for Saints and Pawlett for the Dons off the bench.

Vastly overrated. Normal Steak pie is better IMO

Is normally on a rotation with chicken curry & Steak & stilton? so you've a 1 in 3 chance of chorizo.

You're wrong on both counts there.

The steak and chorizo IS the best pie and they've not done steak and stilton all season.

Archived