Recent Purchases

Dee Dee

:lol:

If I'd read that I may have been more wary of posting what I did.

Mind you, since I don't read these shite tabloids (unlike you) I wouldn't have seen it.

:lol:

To tell the truth, I don't read the tabloids either. I was searching for a clip that, I remember being sent years ago, probably would've landed me in serious bother, had I posted it.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While we're at it, don't 'oh philpy' either, I'd bet he's someone in their thirties that DOESN'T own rollerskates.

Oh, wisbit :(

I bet wisbit doesnt have a pair of trainers covered in paint like me though.

Bought a wifi speaker system from Currys. Thought 40W speakers would be sufficient but the output is crap. It's going back tomorrow.

Finally ditching the Gramophone?

You see, it's funny because you're old.

I was gonna attempt a gag around his advancing years and a wifie speaker, but eh canna be arsed.

The bands and artists that I listened to in my teens include The Stones, Cream, The Who, Dylan, Ten Years After, The Kinks, Deep Purple, Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Genesis (the original one), Zepplin, Emerson Lake and Palmer, John Mayall.......

Never listened to any of them on a gramophone.

The bands and artists that I listened to in my teens include The Stones, Cream, The Who, Dylan, Ten Years After, The Kinks, Deep Purple, Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Genesis (the original one), Zepplin, Emerson Lake and Palmer, John Mayall.......

Never listened to any of them on a gramophone.

And all of those piss all over modern wannabe rockers.

Rock is a pretty basic musical form, and there's been very little in the last thirty years which stands comparison with the "dinosaurs".

Remember, GD, we may be old, but we got to see all the best bands. In my case, mainly at the Glasgow Apollo. A venue the likes of which I doubt we'll see again.

Glad you both made it through the winter, pleasantly mild this year.

I ken GD bought one of Mozzamozzas, well priced reliable slightly soiled, leccy blankets. Maybe it was the difference in seeing the winter through.

Have any posters saved another posters life?

It was a mild winter though, so let's not get carried away.

Got one of those wee units that plays MP3s when you plug a USB stick into it. It runs off a battery that recharges itself when you plug it in. Used it to play 'Hear Nothing See Nothing Say Nothing' by Discharge while I was cleaning the bathroom earlier. This has all made me remarkably happy for some reason   :P

Still not sure about the portable USB turntable. Only having three records these days might be something to do with my reticence.

Four Billy Connolly LPs, and a copy of the Craggy Island Parochial Newsletters.

Decided against the USB turntable; apparently they destroy your vinyl over time. Think I'll just save up for a decent one.

Archived